⟣Chapter 12

⟣•12•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Chi Jun took his bath towel and walked in the direction of the cloakroom. The gingko rushed into the cloakroom first.

Chi Jun hurried to chase. "Gu Yanzheng, don't mess with things."

The cloakroom was neatly packed and each set of uniform carefully managed, indicating that the general quite cherished these military uniforms. If they were messed up by the ginkgo branches…

He didn't know if Gu Yanzheng wearing this style of military uniform was more handsome and attractive? The silver-coloured buttons that went to the top, the collar that fit tightly around the neck, the tight belt, the straight military pants, the shiny military boots and the military cap that revealed Gu Yanzheng's deep eyes always filled with love…

Imagining this made Chi Jun feel hot and itchy, as if something was emerging from his head. At that same time, an uncontrollable force poured into his body and his skin was a bit hot. Fortunately, at this time, Chi Jun entered the cloakroom and saw the ginkgo branches picking up several sets of military uniforms and several officer hats. The situation instantly made the image in Chi Jun's head disappear without a trace and the itch on top of his head also retreated.

…The major general probably wouldn't kick them out when he came back, he would probably directly throw them out. Seeing that the big ginkgo was going to put a military uniform on Chi Jun, Chi Jun stepped on a thick ginkgo branch.

"Don't move your feet and put them back. This isn't the end of the world. Do you think that are things with no masters everywhere?"

The ginkgo branches wandered around the white ankles twice before silently putting the clothes back. These clothes were his size. The little lion had returned to the age of a teenager and his height and size were a bit different.

Therefore, Major General Yan rigorously swept over the body of his little lion and accurately calculated the size of each part of the lion. Then he sent a message to the logistics department through his quantum computer to order several sets of uniforms.

According to the military law of the Star Empire, this general military uniform couldn't be casually worn by others but it didn't matter. Once he returned, he could have his family's lion wear it. The ginkgo branches put all the military uniforms and hats back in place. He pulled the casual clothes hanging there and then used the branches to pull the bath towel off Chi Jun's waist.

Chi Jun clutched the bath towel. 'This rogue!'

As for who finally put the clothes on…

Old Iron sent the message: Major General, you should watch and learn from it. When you return, you can't lose to a tree!

Gu Yanzheng looked at the 3D video sent by his robot housekeeper. The ginkgo branches were tightly covering his lion along with the wood power, not allowing the lion to be seen by Old Iron. He handled the video in a satisfied manner and then saved the most realistic image to his quantum computer.

Chi Jun finished putting on his clothes and turned to see Old Iron with lights flashing at the door. He raised his hand and patted Old Iron's round head before going downstairs. Old Iron happily watched the ginkgo branches retreat from the window and quickly caught up with Chi Jun. They came downstairs and saw many ginkgo branches coming in the window of the living room.

Old Iron, "…"

There were no holes. He gave this skill a perfect score. Major general, please learn something from it! Old Iron stared at Chi Jun and sat on the dining chair pulled out by the ginkgo branches.