Chapter 153 Rewards For Subordinates

Lin Tian took out a pill bottle from his storage ring.

"Hitler, this is for you." Lin Tian said as he threw a pill and a bottle of pills at Hitler.

Hitler looked at the pill in confusion.

"It is a heaven-devouring earth pill, if you swallow it, you will become a nascent soul. Even so, you can still cultivate to the peak of the martial emperor realm." Lin Tian said lightly.

Hearing this, Hitler and Ling Donglai were shocked.

What did they just hear? A pill that could turn one into a nascent soul? Even that's not the limit.

Hitler was very surprised, but of course he was happy, the cultivation base had always been a problem for him.

Sometimes, he struggles to convince people to become his subordinates.

But with this pill, he would instantly become a nascent soul, this brought him relief and ease.

On the other hand, Ling Donglai was also surprised to hear the benefits of the pill.

He knew about heaven-devouring earth pills, but their effects were very different.

The heaven-devouring earth pill could indeed turn one into a nascent soul, but after that, one's cultivation limit would stop as well.

But Lin Tian said that the cultivation limit was the peak of the martial emperor? This is a pill against the heavens.

____________________________

"Young master, thank you for your kindness." Hitler bowed his head, and said respectfully.

"No problem, you deserve it." Lin Tian nodded, and said.

"Oh, I almost forgot, the pill bottle contains aura absorption pills, and bone marrow enhancement pills, you can give them to your subordinates." Lin Tian suddenly said.

"Once again, thank you young master Lin." Hitler said respectfully.

"Yes." Lin Tian nodded lightly.

______________________________

Seeing this, Ling Donglai sighed in his heart.

Lin Tian rewarded Hitler for doing a good job.

While he? He was given the order to kill Xiao Yan, but he almost died.

In the end, he only troubled Lin Tian by making him use a high-grade pill to heal him.

He was embarrassed, he had always wanted to help Lin Tian, ​​but he was incompetent.

But from today, he is optimistically thinking to become stronger to ease Lin Tian's path.

"Old Ling, you will also get a reward, but I will give it tomorrow, so you have to come here again tomorrow." Lin Tian suddenly said.

"Young master, I don't think I am worthy, I have failed to complete your order, I almost died, and even troubled you to give me a high-grade pill." Ling Donglai shook his head, and said guiltily.

"Old Ling, what are you talking about? That Xiao Yan was not your opponent, I was the one who miscalculated. You be able to come back alive is also a great thing. So don't blame yourself." Lin Tian looked at Ling Donglai, and said.

"In that case, thank you young master." Ling Donglai lowered his head, and said respectfully.

___________________________

The long night has passed, and now the morning has come.

The sunlight shone on Lin Tian's face, and made him slowly open his eyes.