Chapter 95

Chapter 95 - Draws System Lottery, Jack The Ripper?

As Lin Tian continued playing the video game, he suddenly felt a familiar aura. That aura was none other than Ling Donglai.

Lin Tian directly went out to meet him.

"Young master Lin" Ling Donglai lowered his head.

"Enter the villa." Lin Tian nodded and said lightly.

Then Ling Donglai entered the villa and sat opposite Lin Tian in the living room.

_______________________________________

"Your expression doesn't look good, what's wrong?" Lin Tian looked at Ling Donglai and asked lightly.

"The massacre that master ordered went smoothly, but I lost two of my subordinates." Ling Donglai shook his head, and said with a little regret.

"Are they strong cultivators?" Lin Tian asked curiously.

"One of them is at the 6th level of the martial king, and the other is at the peak of the martial king." Ling Donglai said lightly.

" Well,they should be burried properly."Lin Tian nodded and said.

"I've burried them, and this is the young masters ring. There are many resources in it." Ling Donglai said as he handed the storage ring to Lin Tian.

Lin Tian took the ring, " Well,you can go now. I'll give you all your reward tomorrow."

"Thank you young master. Then I'll take my leave." Ling Donglai nodded and said politely.

______________________________________

Sitting in the living room alone,Lin Tian looked at the contents of the storage ring.

"This is quite a lot,there are even billions of yuan worthy of money and gold." Lin Tian said with a smile.

Inside the storage ring were many good things, there were money, gold,silver, various ancient plants, strong techniques and inheritances.

Lin Tian put the ring on his finger again, he didn't need these resources now.

The night has passed and the bright morning has come. Lin Tian slowly opened his eyes, took a shower and went to his room to turn on the television.

When the tv was on, it was a reporter who was broadcasting news in Tianhi City.

" Everyone from the Tang family has died, they seem to be ruthlessly slaughtered."

"There were many body parts scattered on the floor and on the ground, they died in a cruel way."

" There was no single person alive, everyone is dead."

" Not only the Tang family, the Tang sect in Liwu mountain was also destroyed. Police and detectives are still investigating the case, but as of this morning no evidence was found."

Hearing the news Lin Tian smiled faintly.

Of course the massacre of the Tang family would cause a commotion in Tianhi City even in Qin country.

Then Lin Tian opened his smartphone and saw the trending on his social media.

And sure enoung Tang familys is trending number one.There were many people commenting on the Tang family massacre inccident.

"Terrible, it seems that the Tang family offended a very powerful person."

"the Tang family is now destroyed, there is no longer a name Tang in this world."