Chapter 94

At night at the Tang family residence.

"No news from Tang Zhan, where is he?"
Tang Gao, Tang Zhan's brother said in confusion.

Tang Zhan and his son were not at the Tang family residence since morning, this was really strange.

Today was dinner with the entire Tang family, the two of them should have arrived in the first place.

"Does Tang Zhan know my intentions, but it's impossible" Tang Gao frowned.

He intend to poison and kill his brother to become the patriarch of the Tang family.

He had been aiming for the position for a long time, but because of the Tang family patriarch this time, Tang Xuanzang sided with his brother more. From then on he had a grudge against Tang Zhan.

"I'd better prepare the poison now" Tang Gao said lightly.

____________________________________

Outside the Tang family residence, the sky was now pitch black.

"Are yiu ready? Let's get started"Ling Donglai who was wearing all black clothes, looked at the 7 people behind him and said slightly.

He only went with a few people because Hitler was going to do something.Not waiting any longer they all went straight into the Tang family residence.

All seven of them shrouded in darkness headed for several mansions in the Tang family residence. One of Ling Donglai's subordinates entered the main mansion and saw a lot of people here.

He immediately went back to Ling Donglai to tell him about this.

"Hahaha,looks like the heavens are supporting this massacre"Ling Donglai said with a grin.

Because the Tang family gathered together, then there was no other choice but to slaughter them head on. Ling Donglai put up a barrier around the Tang family residence, of course his purpose is not to make noise. The sound of slaughter was unpleasant to hear.

"Let's start the massacre"Ling Donglai said with a grin.

Not without any longer,Ling Donglai headed straight for the main mansion in full force.

"Who are you?" one member of the Tang family said displeased.

Ling Donglai didn't answer, he directly smashed the persons head.Then he went straight into the main mansion and saw people having dinner.

On the other hand,when several several family members of the Tang family, including Tang Gao saw Ling Donglai. They immediately showed confused and displeased expression.

The clothes Ling Donglai was wearing is extremely suspicious and the aura he gave off is also extremely threatening.

"Who are you?"One of them said with a frown.

"Who am I? I'm the one who will slaughter the Tang family."Ling Donglai said with a grin.

"It seems you are an intruder,but unfortunately you came to the wrong place."One of the strong men said lightly as he look at Ling Donglai.

"Hahaha, I will dedicate all of your blood to master Lin."Ling Donglai said loudly.

Hearing this,all of the Tang family frowned.Who is master Lin?

Not waiting for anything Ling Donglai immediately launched his attack. He wave his hands and suddenly several people instantly burst into flames with enormous flames.

"Arrgghh, what is this?!!"

"HELPP!!!"

An extremely loud scream rang out,but many people only looked at them with shocked eyes. Within seconds 7 people had been scorched to ashes.

Seeing this scene,all of the Tang family members are shocked,they became extremely frightened.

"Let's start the massacre!" Ling Donglai said viciously.

Ling Donglai moved,followed by his subordinates behind.

"Arghhhhh!!!!"

"Helppp!!!"

"Please forgive m-me!!!!"

Various sounds of sword slashing,blood flowing, the sound of bones cracking was terrifying. This place was like hell.

All the members of the Tang family were so frightened, they shouted loudly which is very deafening.

__________________________________

On the other hand,some passer by infront of the Tang family residence they are curious.

"Look, the Tang family residence has a green light enveloping. What is this?" one of the passerby said confusedly.

"This is a barrier! No way, it can only be created by a Martial emperor. There is a martial emperor in the Tang family?" One of the people realized what it was and said  in surprise.

"Martial emperor? Looks like the Yang family is about to do something big."

"I heard that the patriarch of the Tang Family met a person from the Jian family,are they planning something?"

"They seem to be having a secret conversation, they even put up a barrier so people don't know. They are obviously going to do something big."

____________________________________

Now that an hour had passed, the entire Tang family residence was only blood and lims scattered on the floor and on the ground.

Ling Donglai wiped the blood on his face, it was the blood of the person he just killed. Right now all the mbers of the Tang family had died,not a single one was alive.

But right now his expression looks displeased, it was because he had lost 2 of his subordinates.The cultivation base of the two was the 6th level of the martial king and although he doesn't have a deep relationship, they are his subordinates after all.

"I will bury you properly." Ling Donglai look at two corpses Infront of him,and said in a respectful tone.

He is a person who remembers merit,they both contributed to this massacre. He did not hesitate to honor them both.

Then he ordered his men who were still alive to bring the bodies if the two people.

Ling Donglai went to the Tang familys treasure room to retrieve all the resources.

After taking everything, he went to the vacant lot to bury the bodies of his two subordinates who had died.

Then he went straight to Lian Tian's villa.

_____________________________________

On the other hand,Lian Tian was currently playing a video game in his room, suddenly system sound prompt sounded.

[Ding, the hosts subordinates have killed the Tang family and Tang sect. You got 100 villain points]

Hearing this Lin Tian raised one of his eyebrows.

[Ding, the Tang family is still on the path of protagonist Ye Chen. Right now Ye Chen is dead, therefore the host only gets villain points]

Hearing this Lin Tian nodded, it was better than nothing.