Chapter 63

Chapter 63 - Reward After Clearing The First Floor

"Do you guys need help?" Lin Tian said with a smile.

"You bastard, you ordered all these monsters to attack us." One of the Tianjiao said angrily.

"Even if I don't order them, they will kill you all in the end." Lin Tian shook his head.

"You can fight them, why don't you kill them?!" One of the Tianjiao said angrily.

"Who are you? Why should I help you?" Lin Tian said coldly.

"You..." He was speechless.

Lin Tian's words were true, everyone didn't even know Lin Tian's origins.

Is he obliged to help for humanitarian reasons? That's impossible, in the immortal world strength is everything, with power, you can do anything.

You better betray your friend, than your friend betray you first.

_____________________________

Lin Tian ignored him, his eyes looking around.

It was Long Qingdi who was still fighting some monsters alone, Ye Jinlin was also still fighting.

However Lin Tian stared at a beautiful woman in the back, she sat cross-legged and was unknown to the monsters.

That woman was none other than Ji Xian, perhaps she was operating her inner qi more strongly.

Lin Tian turned to look at the situation around, the monsters were still around 1000 or more.

With this amount, he could kill them all.

Just as he was about to take out his Zhuxian sword, Ji Xian suddenly opened her eyes.

"Lin Tian, I will settle this." Ji Xian looked at Lin Tian, and said.

Hearing Ji Xian's words, Lin Tian turned around.

"Are you going to solve this alone? There are still thousands of them, let's be together." Lin Tian said.

"No, I'll do it myself." Ji Xian said lightly.

Hearing this, Lin Tian was silent for a moment, then nodded and said:

"Well, if that's what you want."

He could sense that Ji Xian had become stronger than before, now her body was enveloped in a strange blue aura.

It could be seen that she was already prepared to fight.

________________________________

Ji Xian walked towards the monsters calmly, she raised her right hand, and a bright blue colored energy appeared in her hand to form a sword.

Then she pointed at the sky and closed her eyes.

Suddenly the air felt hot, and in the air, seen a very large burning object descending rapidly.

It's a meteor!

The meteor descended on the monsters and made a huge explosion.

boom!

"What's this?"

"Dodge!"

Several Tianjiao who were in the explosion area started to retreat one by one.

The monsters that were hit by the meteor also died instantly.

Around a hundred more monsters had died because of Ji Xian's attack.

The ground around became quite a big hole, and there were fires everywhere.

Then Ji Xian advanced quickly while slashing the bodies of the monsters with her sword.