Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Stealing Protagonist's Chance

Evening.

"Ye Chen should be there in a bit, I also have to get ready." Lin Tian said.

Wiping the sweat off his forehead, Lin Tian walked to the bathroom to clean himself once more.

His training went smoothly, he easily practiced some of Mo Xie's techniques and skills properly.

Mo Xie was a cultivator in ancient times, he was very strong and had millions of troops, because of his unmatched strength, he earned the nickname Heavenly Demon.

Mo Xie has many powerful techniques that don't exist in this world, maybe if in the immortal world, they are top-class techniques.

Forgetting about it for a moment, Lin Tian took a shower and got dressed.

This time he only wore casual clothes with a t-shirt and shorts.

He went from Tianhai city to Qinghai city, the distance between the two cities was quite far, but with the speed of a martial emperor realm cultivator, it was only a trivial matter.

_____________________________________

Longbo Mountain.

A large mountain located in the Qinghai forest, because of its shape like a long dragon, its called Longbo.

Even many years ago, due to its dragon-like shape, it was known as a dragon carcass and often became a battlefield for strategists.

Many talented people ended up here, they hoped to gain the power of a dragon and become stronger instantly.

But over the years, there is nothing here, only wild beasts, and the legends on Longbo Mountain are also slowly being forgotten by people.

There used to be many powerful cultivators and famous figures roaming here, but these people found nothing.

Actually Mount Longbo has an origin.

Once upon a time there was a dragon descending from the sky, he descended in the Qinghai forest because he was dying.

Because the forest was once desolate, no one knew about it, the dragon was consumed by time and eventually died.

But because of reiki restoration, the dragon carcass turned into a mountain and gave off an abundant aura.

Many people were cultivating in Longbo mountain at that time, but because of human greed, bloodshed occurred.

In the end after being monopolized by several parties, Longbo mountain lost its benefits, it turned into an ordinary mountain.

But not a few people still believe that Mount Longbo holds a treasure.

In the memory of the future, on Longbo Mountain lies the power of the dragon vein and the Tianxiang fruit.

With these two opportunities, Lin Tian would rapidly increase his cultivation base and become even stronger.

The most important thing was the dragon vein, yet right now it was of no use to him, ordinary heaven and earth spiritual items had little effect on him.

But he can exchange dragon veins to the system to become villain points.

...

"System, check to see if there's anything around that can be absorbed." Lin Tian said to the system.

Although he has memories of the future, but it is only a little, some things he can't remember.

He is not a protagonist who has a lot of luck, he has a system, of course he will take advantage of it.