Chapter 58

Chapter 58 - The Tower Entrance Has Opened

Back in the Weiyang secret realm, at this time, Lin Tian, ​​Ji Xian, and Long Qingdi had arrived near the tower.

Right now there were many people discussing how to enter the tower.

While Lin Tian was still looking at these people, Long Qingdi seemed to have gone to meet someone.

______________________________

"Lin Tian, ​​I brought my 2 older brothers." Long Qingdi looked at Lin Tian, ​​and said with a smile.

Looking at Lin Tian, ​​Long Wei and Long Gui looked familiar, this feeling was similar to when they met a fellow Long family.

"Are you Qingdi's friend? I didn't know that there was someone like you in the Long family." Long Wei said as he looked at Lin Tian with a smile.

"You misunderstood, I am not from the Long family." Lin Tian said lightly.

"Huh? Not from the Long family?" This time it was Long Gui who said.

"People from the Long family have a feeling where when we are close to each other, we feel closeness. And when I am near you, I feel familiar, how can you not be from the Long family?" Long Wei said in confusion.

"Brother, Lin Tian is indeed not from the Long family, but big brother, do you know? Lin Tian has the same bloodline as me, the dragon emperor bloodline!" Long Qingdi this time said and explained to her two older brothers excitedly.

"What? The same bloodline?" Hearing Long Qingdi's words, the two of them were very surprised.

Their father Long Hundao said that the dragon emperor bloodline was extremely rare, even in the past 1000 years, only their mother had died and now only Long Qingdi had it.

"Where do you come from?" Long Gui said curiously as he looked at Lin Tian.

"I come from the lower world." Lin Tian said lightly.

"Low world? How did you get here?" Long Gui said questioningly.

He understood what the lower world was, so he didn't ask about it.

"Brother, that's a long to explain, I'll explain it to you later. You guys haven't been acquainted yet." Long Qingdi looked at her two brothers, and said.

"Oh right, my name is Long Gui, and this person beside me is my brother, Long Wei." Long Gui introduced himself.

"My name is Lin Tian." Lin Tian nodded.

"Oh yeah, what if you come back with us to the Long family, I believe our father will accept you. And also the Long family is one of the top powers in the immortal world, you will get a lot of good things there." Long Gui said kindly.

Long Gui himself was 34 years old this year, and was at the 8th level of the Martial Emperor realm, he was one of the talented Tianjiao in the Long family.

And also he can feel that Lin Tian is not simple, it is because he can't see Lin Tian's strength.

Such a mysterious person who always hides his true strength, is definitely not a weakling.

He had learned a lot from his father, such a person like Lin Tian was truly dangerous.

"I can't. I also have family, of course I can't leave them." Lin Tian shook his head.

"So that's how it is, too bad." Hearing Lin Tian decline his invitation, Long Gui sighed, slightly regretful.

_______________________________