Chapter 56

Chapter 56 - I Can't Wait To Humiliate The Protagonist Again

Long Qingdi aside from having been observing Lin Tian since earlier, she was looking at Lin Tian with a complex expression.

She had never met the man in front of her, but she felt familiar.

After thinking for a while, she found the truth.

The man in front of her had the same bloodline as her, Dragon emperor bloodline!

She had felt this feeling when she was hugged by her mother as a child, but the strange feeling only felt a little, she was still a little skeptical.

But after considering several possibilities, she reached the conclusion that this man before her was of the same race as her.

"What's your name?" Long Qingdi looked at Lin Tian, ​​and asked curiously.

She had never seen this man, if she knew his name, maybe she would know where this man came from.

Hearing Long Qingdi's question, Lin Tian who was still explaining to Ji Xian, she turned her gaze towards Long Qingdi.

"My name is Lin Tian." Lin Tian said lightly.

When he looked at Long Qingdi's face, to be honest he was a little impressed, it was quite natural because Long Qingdi had an extremely beautiful appearance.

With her pure white skin, symmetrical face and innocent looking expression, she is very beautiful, especially coupled with her beautiful curves, as well as the clothes she wears, it is the description of a very beautiful woman.

But Lin Tian immediately shook his head and forgot his wild thoughts, he was already committed to making Ji Xian his woman, he thought Ji Xian was more attractive than Long Qingdi.

On the other hand, Ji Xian who was beside Lin Tian, ​​saw Lin Tian averted his gaze, her eyes showed displeasure, and there was an inexplicable anger in her heart.

She himself could feel the fluctuation in Lin Tian's expression, could tell that Lin Tian was fascinated by Long Qingdi.

But her expression immediately changed when she saw Lin Tian shaking his head and sighing.

For some reason, she felt relieved to see this, and there was a hint of sweetness in her heart.

But soon, she shook her head and patted her cheek.

'What do you think Ji Xian.'

______________________________

"Lin Tian?" Hearing this name, Long Qingdi thought for a moment as she held her chin.

She had never heard of this name before, and also he had the dragon emperor bloodline, why was his surname Lin? Not Long?

"I've never heard of you before, are you from a hidden power?" Long Qingdi looked at Lin Tian, ​​and asked curiously.

"I'm not from the immortal world, I'm from another world." Lin Tian said lightly.

"Another World?" Long Qingdi raised one of her eyebrows when she heard this.

"I come from a lower world, a world called Earth." Lin Tian said lightly.

He did not hesitate to say that he was from the earth.

After all, the portal to the immortal world would open, he didn't need to hide it.

Hearing the lower world, Long Qingdi seemed lost in thought, then immediately said:

"Ah I remember, I know about the lower world, that world has a very thin aura of reiki, and there are a lot of strange things."

She had heard this from her father about the lower world, her Long family had a branch there, therefore she knew it.