Chapter 136 The Protagonist With The System

"It's been almost 30 minutes, and Ji Xian hasn't arrived yet, is she coming?" One of them said doubtfully.

"I'm sure she will come, just wait." Li Zhiyun nodded and said.

None of these classmates were angry or complained that Ji Xian was late.

While still at school, Ji Xian was always respected.

Apart from being an accomplished and talented student, she was also a cultivator and a member of an ancient family.

__________________________

Vroom!

While they were still chatting, suddenly the familiar sound of a car exhaust sounded.

It's a Rolls-Royce, but no one noticed the car.

"Oh, Ji Xian has arrived." Li Zhiyun said as she pointed to a Rolls-Royce car.

Everyone immediately turned their eyes toward the car.

And Zhang Liang's expression is now very excited, he can't wait to meet Ji Xian.

_______________________

The car door opened, and a very beautiful woman in a purple dress got out of the car.

Seeing this, Zhang Liang's expression was full of excitement, Ji Xian was very beautiful.

The classmates also saw Ji Xian, they felt they saw a goddess.

"Wow, is it Ji Xian, she is really beautiful."

"Haven't seen each other in two years, she's become as beautiful as the Goddess."

"Damn it, it looks like my minus eye will heal just by looking at Ji Xian."

Meanwhile, Zhang Liang was completely mesmerized by Ji Xian's beauty.

When she was in high school, Ji Xian was already very beautiful, but now she was even more beautiful.

Seeing that face again, Zhang Liang was impatient.

But his expression suddenly turned frozen as soon as he saw a man also get out of Ji Xian's car.

The man was very handsome and young, especially coupled with the luxurious suit he was wearing.

Zhang Liang's expression completely froze at this moment.

'Damn it, who is he? So handsome? Looks like he's also a rich man from a top family. I hope he doesn't have any relationship with Ji Xian.' Zhang Liang thought glumly.

_________________________

On the other hand, the other classmates also looked at Lin Tian, ​​they were completely silent.

"Wait, I've seen him, he's Lin Tian!"

"Huh? Who is Lin Tian?"

"Stupid, have you never heard of that name before? He is the young master of the two top families, reportedly he is also the supreme leader of the 6-door guild."

"What?"

"Ahh, he is the famous Lin Tian? I heard he is the same age as us, what a great man."

"Putting that aside, isn't he handsome? Uhh, I'd be willing even if he used me as his bed warmer."

Everyone discussed this as soon as Lin Tian also got out of his car.

However it was natural, Lin Tian was already very famous now.

But even so, there are still some people who don't know about it, that's because the Qin country is so vast.

There were many provinces in Qin country, and the news about Lin Tian was generally spread over the 5 main cities. Those are Tianhai, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, and Tianbei.