Chapter 20

Chapter 20 - Lin Tian Will Be Kicked Off From The Auction?

[Ding, Ye Chen feels very angry and frustrated in his heart, you get 10 villain points and 1 luck point]

Hearing the system prompt, Lin Tian smiled faintly, this is the first time he has earned villain points and luck points from angering the protagonist.

Even though it was only 1 lucky point, it was enough to add weight to his luck.

________________________________

"Actually I don't really like the landscape painting. But I hate having people argue with me when I want something. Like before, maybe I'll burn the landscape painting too once I get bored." Lin Tian pointed at the landscape painting that was being auctioned off, then said.

When Ye Chen heard Lin Tian's words, he couldn't take it anymore, and shouted loudly.

"Lin Tian...!"

"That landscape painting will be mine once I buy it, is it wrong if I burn what I own?" Lin Tian laughed as soon as he heard Ye Chen's angry voice.

"Sir, this painting is a treasure, if it were sold to Lin Tian, ​​it would be a waste. Would you bear to see the painting destroyed?" Ye Chen suddenly looked at Song Luo and said.

"Sir, the rule in this auction is whoever bids the highest price wins. I honestly can't stand to see the painting destroyed either, But if the person in the VIP room wants it, then it will be his. He's free. do anything." Song Luo shook his head after hearing Ye Chen's words.

"The auction rule is that the highest bidder wins. Do you think that once you say a few kind words, someone else will give you the auction item? Who do you think you are?" Lin Tian mocked Ye Chen.

"Lin Tian, ​​you...!" Ye Chen became even angrier upon hearing Lin Tian's taunt.

"Brother Ye, I still have 500 million here, Lu Yu also has 300 million, we will lend it to you." Just as Ye Chen was about to open his mouth, Tang Xuan pulled Ye Chen over and whispered.

"No, there's no need. Lin Tian won't be able to get that landscape painting." Ye Chen shook his head and refused when he heard Tang Xuan's words.

He could see that Lin Tian would spend a lot of money to buy that landscape painting no matter how much it cost. So he chose to use another way to get the landscape painting.

"Lin Tian, ​​do you think that you can buy everything with money?" Ye Chen looked at Lin Tian and said coldly.

"Why not?" Lin Tian said lightly.

"I'll get the painting, you really can't buy it." Ye Chen said confidently.

"Oh, then show me your abilities." Lin Tian said lightly.

Lin Tian already knew Ye Chen's trump card, he knew that Ye Chen would definitely use his master's big name, Tian Yangzi. It just so happened that the Song family owed Tian Yangzi an indebtedness, Lin Tian was sure that Ye Chen would use the indebtedness opportunity to obtain the landscape painting.

So what? Could a debt of gratitude be compared to a peak martial emperor beside him? Lin Tian only needed to have Ling Donglai go to Song Jie, the 3rd son of the Song family who organized this auction, and show his strength. And doesn't Song Jie understand?

'When Ye Chen is confident that he can get the painting, and it turns out that the Song family didn't give it, it will be a crushing blow to him, I believe I will get a lot of villain points and lot of luck points.' Lin Tian thought in his heart with a smile.