Chapter 121 Go To The Yang Family Residence

"What pill is that." Ji Xian asked curiously.

"This is what I want to give you, this is the Jinyu Pill, after swallowing this pill, you will become stronger and instantly become a Transcendant." Lin Tian said with a smile.

"What? Where did you get this pill from?" Ji Xian asked curiously.

"I got it from the cave in Qingcheng mountain, this is a very rare pill, there is no more pills like this in this world." Lin Tian said lightly.

"I see, but isn't this pill very valuable? Lin Tian, ​​it's better for you to swallow this pill." Ji Xian said a little uncomfortably.

"It's fine, I have 3 pills left, I previously had 5 pills, and I've already swallowed one. I did want to give it to you." Lin Tian said with a smile.

"All right then." Ji Xian said.

Then Lin Tian handed the pill to Ji Xian.

Ji Xian looked at the pill for a moment, she felt that this pill was indeed very powerful.

Then she immediately swallowed it.

Ji Xian stood still, but she felt a fluctuation in her body.

Suddenly a blood-red aura enveloped her, she was shocked to see this.

"You just need to consolidate this aura." Lin Tian said lightly.

"Okay." Ji Xian nodded.

After that, she sat cross-legged and closed her eyes.

________________________________

Seeing this, Lin Tian seemed to be thinking about something.

"I think she will be long, I better meet mom and grandfather." Lin Tian said lightly.

After that he set up a barrier around Ji Xian's villa, he didn't want anyone to disturb Ji Xian.

This barrier was strong enough, even a Transcendant level cultivator would need to use his full strength to destroy this barrier.

_________________________

Riing riing~

Lin Tian was already in his car, but suddenly his smartphone rang.

Looking at the caller id, it was his mother.

"Hello, mom." Lin Tian said lightly.

"Tian'er, ​​where are you now?" Yang Yao asked lightly.

"I'm in Shanghai city, what's wrong?" Lin Tian asked lightly.

"Come to Tianbei city, let's have breakfast together, your grandfather also wants to talk to you about something." Yang Yao said lightly.

"This is so coincidental, I was just about to go there to see you mom." Lin Tian said.

"Is there something you wanted to talk to me about?" Yang Yao said.

"Yes, I want to give you something, I will also give it to grandfather and father." Lin Tian said with a smile.

"Oh, what's that?" Yang Yao asked curiously.

"I'll tell you later mom, then I'll be there now." Lin Tian said.

After that the phone is hung up.

Lin Tian directly drove his car and went to Tianbei city.

___________________________

In just 20 minutes, Lin Tian had arrived in front of the Yang family residence.