Chapter 64

Chapter 64 - Finishing The Second Floor Quickly, All Of The Tianjiao Have Died.

[Ding, it is immortal emperor jade]

Hearing the system's words, Lin Tian looking at the jade once again.

'This jade name sounds cool, it must have something special.'

'System, what is the use of this jade?' Lin Tian asked the system.

[Ding, low system compatibility, no information found about it]

Hearing this, Lin Tian frowned, did he have to upgrade the system again?

'Forget it, this jade must be useful in the future.' Lin Tian quite believed that this jade must have unexpected benefits.

As Lin Tian stored this jade into his storage ring, Ji Xian who was sleeping on his lap suddenly opened her eyes.

Realizing this, Ji Xian immediately got up and sat down immediately.

"Lin Tian, ​​where is this?" Ji Xian looked at Lin Tian, ​​and asked.

Now that her injuries had healed, Lin Tian's medical strength was extremely strong, it could even heal severe injuries in a short period of time.

"It's still on the first floor, but I think we'll be going up to the second floor soon." Lin Tian said.

"Oh, this is the storage ring that contains the rewards after completing the challenges on the first floor, it's yours." Lin Tian added.

Ji Xian took the storage ring, but she just looked at it.

"Rewards are given according to the contribution in killing the previous monsters." Lin Tian suddenly said while pointing at the large stone beside.

Ji Xian also looked directly at the huge stone.

There were the names of the Tianjiao engraved on it.

1. Lin Tian - 2123

2. Ji Xian - 1113

3. Long Qingdi - 521

4. ...

18. ...

Ji Xian could immediately know that the number on the side was the number of monsters killed.

But she was also very surprised at the number of monsters that Lin Tian had killed.

2123, that was an incredible number, killing over 1000 monsters already left her extremely exhausted and seriously injured.

However Lin Tian could kill more than 2000 monsters, she was more and more curious about Lin Tian's terrifying power.

_____________________

Ji Xian took out a reward from the storage ring.

It was a green colored jade that was similar to the reward Lin Tian had received.

"What is this jade? I don't feel anything special about this stone." Ji Xian said in confusion.

Looking at the tianjiao, they looked happy because they got a luxurious reward, but she only got a jade?

"Wait, isn't this jade similar?" Lin Tian directly took the jade he received earlier, and matched it with the jade that Ji Xian received.

"Lin Tian, ​​did you also get the same thing?" Ji Xian asked curiously.

"Right, this jade is no different, but I can tell that it is an immortal emperor jade." Lin Tian nodded.

"Immortal emperor jade?" Hearing Lin Tian's words, Ji Xian was confused, she had never heard of this name.