CHAPTER 46 - Taehyun's Accomplishment

Börja om från början

Taehyun moved away from him , Gangtae fell unconscious .  " 1 , 2 ,3 ...8 . 9. 10 ! Round over , Winner KANG TAEHYUNN ! " The referee announced raising Taehyun's hands .

Everyone stood up and jumped in joy . Taehyun smiled as he saw his family and flew a flying kiss to them . 

" PROUD OF YOU MY BOY ! " S.coups hugged him tight , Taehyun giggled .  " I owe it all to you , Mingyu and Dino hyungs . Thanks for reviving my dream and helping me to achieve it , I'll forever be grateful to you " Taehyun said , Mingyu and Dino hugged him excitedly.

" TAEHYUNNN ! " The boys screamed as they ran to him and hugged him tight . They lifted him up and tossed him up in air making Taehyun scream .  " Hey hey be careful " Haneul said as they held him and made him stand properly.

" YOU DID IT Taehyunnnaa ! " Haneul said caressing his head as she hugged him , Jimin hugged him and Chanmi congratulated him by shaking hands . Taehyun saw his parents standing at back , Beomgyu pushed him towards them.

" We are proud of you Son , we are not the proud parents for you , but you are a proud son to us " Mr.Kang said as he caressed his head . His Mom pulled him into a hug , Taehyun broke into tears . His Dad hugged him and his mom. 

Yeonjun and Beomgyu teared up seeing them , since they've known him the longest and his bond with his family . They were happy for him.

As Taehyun came back , Yeonjun and Beomgyu hugged him once more tightly . Taehyun cried as he hugged them back .  " I did it Yeonjun hyung , I did it Beomgyu hyung " Taehyun said and both of them smiled patting his back.

" Thank you Taehyunna " Yeonjun patted his cheeks . Others looked at them with happy tears , they know the three's relationship had undergone a lot , it's a precious moment for them.

The Judges put on the Gold Medal over him and handed him the trophy . " Winning speech please " The Host handed him the mic , Taehyun let out a huge breath as he held the mic.

" First of all , I'm glad to be back on this stage after 2 years . I would like to thank my Coaches S.coups , Mingyu and Dino for training me and made me strong and confident enough to stand back here . I'll dedicate my victory to them " Taehyun said handing them the trophy , they smiled at him proudly.

" And thanks to my parents , I'm glad I was able to win when they are here . Most importantly , I want to thank the most , my family , who are my everything . Thank You Yeonjun , Soobin and Beomgyu hyungs and my friend Hueningkai , Thank you Haneul shi and Jimin shi , and also Chanmi shi , without you'll , my biggest support systems, I won't be standing here . More than my victory , I have dedicated my life for them . Love you everyone , Thank You ! " Taehyun bowed gracefully , everyone cheered .