Chapter 21

A/N - I love this soundtrack. That is honestly all there is. Enjoy :)

~Third Person POV~

A tall blonde hero sat on a dirty fridge, his figure illuminated by the sunrise. A short, skinny green-haired boy was attempting to drag said fridge, shaking and grunting as he flailed around in the sand.

"Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfortable fridge to sit on!!" The hero retorted, grinning.

The boy yelped, falling to the ground with a thud.

"If you could move it even a little, it might be easier." The man spoke again.

The greenette turned around to face the hero. "Well yeah, I mean, you weigh 274 kilograms, right? Not to mention the fridge..."

"Nope, I lost weight, so I'm only 255 kilograms now, in this form." The blonde hero, who is obviously All Might, replied nonchalantly. 

Before the boy could react, both of them heard panting coming from the other side of a hill of rubbish nearby.

From what it sounded like, someone was climbing the pile. Every now and then the sound of crumbling objects fell from the hill, but the person kept going. He breathed heavily, seemingly exhausted from the climb.

The green haired boy and the blonde hero exchanged silent looks, one more panicked than the other.

"I- *huff* can't do *gasp* this anymore..." A young voice panted. "Can't we *wheeze* start with something *huff* easier first?"

"Sure thing. How about combat training with me?" A distorted voice asked sarcastically.

"No!" The young voice shrieked in response.

The sound of glass breaking and loud clattering was heard before a purple haired head popped up over the top. He looked exhausted and alarmed at the same time, wheezing from the climb. 

Suddenly he realized that there were two people staring up at him from the sandy ground. He yelped, losing his footing and falling back down the hill.

He seemed to crash into someone along the way though, demonstrated by a distorted 'oof'.

"What is Shinsou doing here?" The green haired boy muttered, tilting his head thoughtfully.

"Do you know him, Young Midoriya?" All Might asked.

"He went to Junior High with me." The boy, Midoriya, nodded. "I didn't think I'd get to see him after graduation though."

"This could be a chance to get you a training partner." The blonde hero suggested. "Why not ask him to join us?"

"Shouldn't your power be kept a secret though?" Midoriya asked nervously.

The man shrugged. "We don't need to talk about it. Just say that I'm a family friend who is also trainer, helping you get into UA."

"Alright." The boy brightened. "I'll go do that then."

~Hitoshi's POV~

Shit shit shit shit shit, I was panicking. I think that was Midoriya down there. And even if it wasn't, those were still people. What if they seem me with Undead? Will I get reported as a criminal associate?!

"What was that about?" Said criminal complained. "Also get off me."

As I was falling down the hill, I grabbed the serial killers arm on the way down in hopes that it would slow my fall. It did but... I ended up landing right on top of him.