Chapter 4

"Finally awake, huh?"

I blinked my eyes groggily. A massive headache bloomed at the back of my head, keeping me from focusing on what's in front of me.

Big mistake.

"Look at me when I talk!!"

My head was thrown to the side from the force of the slap.

"Has no one taught you manners?"

I stayed silent, my head lolling from one side to another.

"Sensei!"

Why am I here?

"He's not listening to me!!"

So loud.

"Is he deaf or something?!"

Shut up.

"I wonder if this will make him listen."

A screech of pure agony split the air, catching my attention. 

Who's screaming? Why-

I couldn't finish the thought before blood gushed from my hand, or lack thereof.

The pain of a thousand lightning bolts ripped through my body. The intensity of it outweighed anything I have ever felt, so much so that I didn't even notice the howls leaving my mouth.

The gurgling screams tore through my throat, growing hoarse as seconds ticked by.

My head was thrown back as shrieked, wishing for it to stop. 

My eyes rolled in their sockets, trying to latch onto anything that will make it leave.

My quirk went haywire, glitching out my screams.

Horrible laughter filled the air around me as my wails subsided into soft whimpers. It boomed through the air, dark and evil. This was a new voice, not the whiny one from before.

No, this new voice was much more dangerous.

"Now, Tomura, what do you want to do with him?" It asked pleasantly. "Ujiko did say he doesn't care, so it is up to you to decide how to dispose of it."

A few moments of silence passed, giving me a chance to adjust to the dim room. Two pairs of red eyes looked at me from the darkness.

"Tell me something, Sensei." The first voice asked, sounding like what chalk smells like. "Do you remember that movie that you showed me a few years ago? The one about this Kaneki guy being ripped apart by this Jason guy?"

"Why, yes." The second voice answered, his red eyes narrowing as if he was smiling.

The first voice stepped closer to me, finally allowing me to make out his features. However, I flinched back as soon as I saw his wicked smile.

"If I cut off someone's limb, and give them a regeneration quirk after, will the limb regrow?"

The second voice replied calmly. "Of course."

"Good." The first voice chuckled gleefully. "Then, shall we begin?"

I trembled, terrified of what was to come. As they tied a blindfold around my eyes, I couldn't help but whimper, causing an even wider smile to spread across the first guys face.

Taking and giving quirks should be impossible...

...I hope.

~Hitoshi's POV~

"Take this, foul villain!!"

Five months, two weeks, and three days.