Where enemies become allies

Start from the beginning

"If you tell this to anyone i'll kill you" Smg3 threatens 4.

"You misspoke 3, you meant kiss" Mario says somewhere in the background again, Smg3 pulls his hand from 4's only to throw a brick at Mario.

Smg4 looks at him holding his laughter "you didn't deny it" he says smugly.

"Shut up.. BAKA" Smg3 almost shouts the last part, Smg4 was going to say something but is interrupted by Smg1 clearing his throat.

"We don't have all day and the quicker we get out of here the quicker we get to deal with 0" Smg1 says, they go back to a more serious mood.

They do as Smg1 said even though it is awkward to hold hands, they manage to concentrate enough and make the bridge. Once they reach the door they wake up in a different room.

"Good job, didn't expect you guys to get the basics so fast but it should accelerate things" Smg1 says.

"What was that" Smg4 asks.

"Oh that was 0's mind torture simulation" Smg2 says.

"Nothing like the simulations" Smg3 says, still a little disoriented.

Mario immediately jumps and hits the door of the exit, but it is locked. They look at him and them back at 1.

"0 made sure we couldn't leave, but we have a plan" Smg1 says confidently.

"What is it?" Smg4 asks.

"We'll unleash the reactor core and use the meme energy on Mario" Smg2 says.

"Sounds good enough, let's go" Smg3 says.

"Calm down, we just learned how to do this meme thing, are you sure it's the only way?" Smg4 asks worried.

"If there was another way, what makes you think we wouldn't have tried it yet?" Smg1 replies.

"Let's just get this over with" Smg3 says grumpily and then snatches 4's hand.

"Get ready, i'm unleashing it" Smg2 warns.

"You sure this won't hurt Mario?" Mario asks worried.

"It shouldn't hurt as long as we do everything right" Smg1 says trying to comfort Mario and failing at it.

"Smg4 you can't kill Mario!!" Mario screams at 4.

"Man chill out, everything will be fine" Smg4 says.

They stop talking when a loud noise is heard from above, and the memes begin to pour out.

"There it is, Start transmuting them" Smg2 says.

They begin transmuting the memes and putting them in Mario. the Italian grows bigger and thankfully shows no signs of pain. The feeling of the meme energy is still strange to Smg3 and Smg4 but they are quickly adjusting to it.

Smg1 and 2 are confident about their progress so far, and Mario is almost big enough to break them out of the pod. This is when 3 and 4 pass out, both exhausted from using their powers. Even with the channeling unbalanced Mario is able to break them out of the pod.

They drop to the ground outside the guardian pod, Smg3 and Smg4 are startled awake by the fall. They are in the castle and Mario is floating in the air between the other guardian pods and the possessed Axol is there.

The crew is trying to stop 0 but he just ignores their attempts, bob, meggy, FM and Saiko use a multitude of weapons to attack 0 they all seem to have no affect. Then swag shows up with a tank and shoots 0 away from Mario, this finally catches 0 off guard.

Smg4 and Smg3 grab Mario and run inside the castle to hide the Italian, while the crew attempts to distract 0. But even with the crew trying to stop it, 0 still ignores them and goes straight for Mario.