Exp. 11⚡, The Bunny

Hanniah Lovely, a very energetic girl. Always running jumping, climbing or playing soccer.

Case 11⚡ woke up long time after transformation. It seemed to take her awhile before she noticed how different she looked. We gave her a soccer ball and observed her as she played with it. She seems to be pretty okay by herself.

Like Case  11she is also bilingual being fluent in Spanish but has no idea why she is 

We introduced her to the other experiments who welcomed her into their little friend group. They all played a small game of soccer. Very interesting how they act. They can get along with each other but they hate us. We'll have to look into that later.

Notes on how the interview went with her after transformation

"Hello"

Case 11⚡ didn't reply

"Hello..?

Case 11⚡

"Excuse me?"

Case 11⚡: What?!

"Sorry, I was jus trying to get your attention"

Case 11⚡: Why.

"Do you recognize the name Hanniah... Or the nickname Hanni?"

Case 11⚡: No, why?

"Interesting..."

Case 11⚡:  Jodete, hijo de puta

Case 11⚡ seems to talk in Spanish when upset or angry. When we approach her mist of the time we have no idea what's she's saying. She doesn't care, she just plays with her soccer ball when she's alone.

(Hello! This is past Minji, My uncle is getting married so I won't be here until the 12th of March. I wrote all these chapters on the 2nd - 4th and set a time for them. Ill read y'all comments when I get back!

- Minji❤)