☀DogDay's Shy about it🌙

First Off, Thank you too everyone on Wattpad who helped with the ask the Multiverse part 3 video! It was very fun to make and I can't wait to make part 4 for you all!

CatNap POV

A dog and a cat. Sun and the Moon, interesting isn't it? But some say opposites attract, I had asked DogDay to meet me here and I'm still waiting, not to long only 13 minutes, he's in a wheelchair now so I don't mind waiting on him. I know him well enough to know that he is gonna show up even if he doesn't want to, yep. There he is. DogDay looks up at me and crosses his arms "What. Do. You. Want" God he reminds me of Mommy Long Legs when she's mad- I simply just smile at his cuteness, I technically rizz him up and I looked at him "Well, I want you to be my Sunshine, after all...The Moon needs the sun so it can glow~" His face turns red and he looks away from me "S-Shut up!" He says and I smirk "Or what hm?" He doesn't reply, I pet him on the head and his face gets redder, so fucking adorable! I look at him and he looks down "Plus, why would you date...a..heretic?" I kiss him "He tried to kill me, why wouldn't I dare a heretic? Especially if they're as cute as you. You look adorable when your all mad at me, you know you can't stay mad at me forever~" DogDay crossed his arms "Stupid" he says and I nuzzle him, making a small purring sound "Come on, kiss me." He finally says and we kiss "Fuck, guess were dating now" DogDay looks so flustered it's adorable! He can't been think straight or talk straight oh my for I'm gonna die of a cuteness over load...