🌙The Moon Flirts with The Sun☀

DogDay POV

I just kept crying and sbaking until I heard someone say "DogDay? DogDay are you alright?" They say and I look at them "A-Angel...?" They hugged me "I heard you screaming so I came to see what happened you where gone from your wheelchair and so I went looming for you everywhere and when I found you here you where shaking and crying but you where looking off somewhere and I couldn't bring you back to reality" they say and I hug them tightly "DogDay- Again, my spine-!" I let go of them "S-Sorry, I'm just a very big hugger" They put me back in the wheelchair and push me with them. I can't believe that was all a dream, I thought I had lost Angel... Thank the stars that I didn't...

Angel leaves me somewhere where I can see them but I won't get hurt. As I watch them I notice eyes in the shadows... CatNap's here...I glare at him "What do you want?!" I say as I look at him "I wanted to return your gift~" What the fuck is he talking about? Just then he grabs my face and kisses me "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I say loudly and he smirks "Come on, you know you liked that~" he teased and I felt my face getting redder and he noticed "Good boy" my face is completely red now... "You kissed be, and put your tongue in my mouth! All I did was kiss you!" I say and he pets me on the head "I can do more than that~" I will slap this bitch so hard! Angel comes back and looks at us "Was I... Interrupting something..?" They ask and I cross my arms "You weren't" I say and CatNap smirks at me. God I will hit him....

Player POV

I had feeling this was gonna happen, I always trust my feelings for that exact reason

CatNap POV

I love seeing reactions from him. It's hilarious how he stuttered and was very protective! Wait, am I falling in love with a heretic?! Oh my gosh...What do I do.. Shit...

DogDay POV

I will rip off CatNap's legs...