☀Enemies🌙

Player POV

I was pushing DogDay with me to put down the battery in the red smoke room and then CatNap showed up out of nowhere and tried to hit me with his fatass claws. DogDay put himself in front of me and CatNap "CatNap back off Angel! They are trying to fix everything!" He said in a slightly scarier voice than his usual voice. 

CatNap smirked "DogDay, DogDay, DogDay...you still don't get it. The only one here to save us is the prototype. That is a heretic.....like you and the rest of them" DogDay literally barked at him and CatNap shut up for 26 seconds "What the fuck-" CatNap finally said, DogDay was trying to protect me.

 CatNap scratched his eye and laughed "DogDay are you alright?!" I say and he nods "Y-Yes, im alright" I glare at CatNap and he hissed at me. I slapped him with the grabpack and he walked away, good. I put DogDay back into his wheelchair and then pushed him back to the Playcare "DogDay... W-Why'd you do that..?" I say while wrapping his eye with some bandages and he started crying "I must protect you Angel, even if it kills me. Like I said before, you need to live so you can help everyone else" He says finally and I pet him on the head, he's to caring for his own good.

CatNap POV

Shit, that hurt so fucking much! That bitch slapped me in the face! All I did was hiss at them. Damn it "That hurt" I say and me and some mini's walk away and into a different area, I don't wanna get hit again honestly because that shit hurt

DogDay POV

Angel seems more stressed lately and they keep talking to themselves and occasionally looking at me "Angel, you look stressed out and tired, you should get some rest." I say and they looked shocked "Don't worry, ill protect you from anything" I say and they nod slowly sit next to me and then they fall asleep, I take the blanket that was on my lap and put over them