☀The Sun Flirts With The Moon🌙

CatNap POV

"Alright, you all. I love you, you are like children to me, I would never let anything bad happen to you guys, got it?" one if the mini Bobby's got hurt while walking around playcare. I don't know honestly. Ah, I'm just glad that she's okay. I get up and look around me for awhile. I start walking thought the area and then I see DogDay, by himself... He looks so..vulnerable.. To anything... I walk up to him "Hey Sunshine" he glares at me "D-Don't ever call me that again!" He says and I giggle "Aww why? You don't like the nickname I gave you~" I teased and he glares at me "Don't ever call me that again" I cross my arms "Make me-" 

He kissed me again but this time more aggressively... Eventually we end up making out and DogDay is flustered "Fuck you..." He says quietly while crossing his arms and looking away from me "You started it!" I say and he smirks "And what if I did~?" I blush slightly as he grabs my pendant and pulls it, forcing me down to his height "You know you liked it~" 

My face turns red and I glared at him "S-Shut up!" I yelled and he kept giggling quietly. I stare at him "Oh I'll give you a reason to laugh at people!" I know he hates being tickled so... "C-CatNap! Stop that! Hahaha!" I smile, he looks so cute! I could do this forever... But if I did I would have probably killed him I stop tickling him and I smirk "Who's laughing now~" He glares at me while blushing "If I wasn't I'm this wheelchair I would have punched you!" I nod and pet him on the head "Whatever you say baby"

DogDay POV

D-Did he just call me- "I heard you and Kissy talking, you find me attractive?" he asks and my face heats up  "No! I fucking hate you!" I say and he nods "Hm,  that means you probably like me" I look at him in confusion "You cut off my legs and killed our friends. I should hate you" I say and CatNap nods again. I'm still holding his collar so he's not fucking going anywhere as long as I'm holding it "You know, your all big and scary and shit. But your face is very red right now which says something" CatNap's face turns redder "Shut up!" He says and I giggle "Bye~" I say casually as I push myself away