🌙Surprise☀

DogDay POV

If I'm being honest I went back to sleep again later, when I woke up I felt different, an uncomfortable type of different, when I opened my eyes finally I tried crawling to my chair- Oh my gosh- I have legs again, what the actual fuck?! I have so many questions right now, but for now I'll just cry out of happiness. Boxy Boo and Angel come in and look at me "DogDay you have legs again!" Angel says and smiles. Boxy Boo giggles, something tells me Boxy likes Angel, probably just me seeing as he hates everyone pretty much. 

I try standing up but it hurts. Boxy lifts me up and puts me back in the wheelchair "No walking for you at the moment" He says and I nod, I look down at my waist which has been stitched together with my bottom half. Who's I'm wiping my tears I feel something behind me- My tail, my god it scared the living shit out of me. I return to Playcare and then CatNap and the rest of the Smiling Critters say "Surprise!" CatNap creepier than the rest. CatNap smiled at me "Well, I felt bad because the Tiny Bitches took your ability to walk so I asked them if they could help you get your legs back. 

Bubba nodded "I did all the surgical supervising"  of course he did. Hoppy smiles "I'm gonna help you learn how to walk again with Player!" I cry softly and the room goes silent "Don't cry man!" Kickin' Chicken says calmly and then I wipe.my tears again "Sorry, I'm very emotional... I'm just happy" he lets out a sigh of relief.

Later I ask CatNap "Wait, why did the Tiny Bitches take my legs?" I ask and he looks at me "I told them, watch DogDay. He's not food, then next thing I know they're bringing me your bottom half and god damn boy, you have some wide hips" I blush and hit his arm "Shut up!" He laughs at me and says "Well sorry for telling your the truth!" Sometimes I hate him and love him at the same time-"