☀Babysitting🌙

(FNAF movie reference in the story btw)

DogDay POV

I was just sitting and minding my business when Angel came up to me "Hey DogDay!" I look up from my book "Oh Angel, hi, how are you?" I say calmly and then they hold up a kid "Do you mind watching Ollie for me? I have...business to take care of.." The kids pretty cute. The little kid looks terrified when he saw me, I guess he has seen CatNap. The little kids cries and I sit down next to him "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you" I say and the kids looks at me and wipes his tears "B-But don't you work for-" I cut him off "I dont. And I never will, but he's my boyfriend and ill make sure he doesn't hurt you" the kid hugs me and  Angel leaves. 

I look at he kid and pick him up "Your DogDay right?" He asks and I nod "Yep" he smiles "I'm Ollie!" I look at him "How are you still alive?!" He looks down " I hid in an area they would never suspect" scary- He hugs me tighter as we approach the game station. I'm here because I don't really know to much about babysitting. I'm just good with kids I don't really know how to watch them. 

I walk into the game station and the trio are talking, they all look at me "Hey" Huggy waves and Mommy and Boxy finally notice me "Hey can me and mommy talk?" I ask and the other 2 nod and leave "So, I know your divorced and shit but how the fuck do I watch a child?!" I ask and Mommy smiles calmly "Don't worry, Mommy'll help you" I hate when she walks like that but then again she can't control it. Ollie looks her up and down "What happened-" he says and she looks down "Well damn, he's a savage-" I nod while laughing. Mommy rolls her eyes and Ollie finds a PJ toy and plays with it "I like this one...What's it called?" He asks and and PJ shows up outta nowhere "Why is there a child here?" He asks and I turn to him "Angel told me to watch him" Mommy tilts her head "So he just got here or...?" I shake my hear and look at Ollie who is petty much vibing with Bunzo "He managed to hide and survive somehow"

Mommy Long Legs POV

DogDay had fallen asleep so Ollie was sitting with him. In see Ollie looking somewhere and then he finlly.looks back at me "They all looked so.angry.... Why does everyone look at you that way?" He asks and I look at Bunzo behind me and he walks away. I can't tell this little boy, he's too young...

DogDay POV

Ow, I wake up I see Ollie sleeping and Mommy gone, I pick up Ollie and take him back to Playcare and then put him on some comfy pillows to rest until Angel gets back