I can't lose anyone else☀

☀❤💐💡Because I don't want you lovely people to read sad stuff on Valentine's Day we dropping 3 Chapters today⭐⚡🍎🌙

DogDay

Angel was stressed out and said that we should both get some rest for the night so we did and I made sure to keep Angel close just in case CatNap's stupid self comes back and tries to kill them again, I kinda wonder how Angel knows when its day and when its night but I'm not questioning it right now. They've already done good for everyone and they need a break...They look so tired even though they took a nap not to long ago

"Hmm, Angel?" I say quietly. No response. I wake up and notice Angel gone "Angel?!" I say loudly and still no response... I get out if my wheelchair and start crawling around calling for them. "Angel?! It's me DogDay!" Still no answer.. This is making me extremely uncomfortable. I look in a few different areas but I never found them, anywhere at all.

Eventually I see an area that was glowing green. Maybe Angel was just doing a task or something....Maybe I'll go talk to them "Angel?" As I crawl over I see a dead body...a familiar dead body... "No...ANGEL?! Oh my god! Wake up!" I start to cry as I touch their head. I pick them up "Angel....I-I'm so sorry..." I see CatNap's ugly ass and he walks over to me "Heretics, so annoying... Especially that one. They slapped me in the face and called the Prototype a Facebook dad...Which so isn't true by the way..." I glare at him "You deserve it! You killed Angel!" CatNap pet me on the head "What are you gonna do about it little dog? you couldn't even save the rest of your friends!" I keep crying as CatNap walks away with his mini demon babies. I take the closet object to me and throw it at him. He turns around "Did you his throw one of my babies at me?" He says in offense "Yes..I did and I'll do it again" He walked up to me "You heretics are way to much I swear to prototype.." I gold Angel's body close to me "The correct term is 'I swear to God' but prototype is your for so you wouldn't get that" I say and then CatNap leaves finally. I just sit there, holding Angel's body and crying.. They didn't deserve this...