🌙Hate Love Him☀

Kissy Missy POV

I'm watching DogDay because Player had to leave me with DogDay because of something that had to do that they felt was too dangerous for DogDay. I sat down in a chair as he sat there staring at the floor "Anything on your mind DogDay?" I ask and he looks up "I-I hate myself..." He says tearing up.

Oh no, what happened... "Why..? What happened..?" He finally looks at me "I-I'm in love" I shake my head slowly while looking at him "DogDay, being in love isn't bad. I don't get why you hate yourself for being in love." He began to cry "I'm in love with a murder!" 

I hug him tightly "Who are you referring to exactly?" I ask and he cries more "C-CatNap.." I remember DogDay used to care so much for CatNap back when he was happier and before all this madness happened. Now he's traumatized and hates himself for even thinking about CatNap"Shhh, its alright DogDay... If he hated you be would have killed you off like the other Smiling Critters" I wipe his tears and pet his head "Do you want to play with a ball?" I ask and he hesitates shyly "Y-Yeah" he says and I hug him, fidget's always make him calm down when he's sad, mostly balls or anything soft or squishy help him calm down. DogDay smiles "Maybe I should talk to Boxy before I talk to CatNap about this whole being in love with him thing" I nod, that is a fair point. Boxy is good at giving love advice even though he is single himself. At least DogDay is smiling, he hasn't smiled in years.

DogDay POV

I'm so thankful for Kissy, she makes me feel better when I really need it...Just like Crafty used to... She was my closest friend...I can't believe I'm in love with him. What the fuck is wrong with me?! Great, now my face is all red...Ugh...Why do I do this stuff to myself. God, where is Angel... Wait are they okay..? Why aren't they back yet...? Oh no, I hope they are okay....I'm starting to become very paranoid again. Man, sometimes I wish I could be my old self, happy, cute, carefree...Except for the fact that my ADHD was bad.