🌙The True Hour Of Slay☀

DogDay POV

Hoppy eventually carried CatNap back and Picky Piggy put makeup on him, he looks so pretty!

CatNap POV

Kill me. I look like fucking James Charles but if he was a purple introverted cat from a demon toy factory, they even painted my claws... I look how Barbie is. I hate it. DogDay sits next to me "You look beautiful Moonlight" he smiles and I just stare at him, he looks so beautiful with makeup on. He blushes "Babe your staring..." He says and I just smile at him, he gets flustered so easily its funny and cute as hell. Hoppy comes back and takes a picture "The true hour of slay" she says and the girls laugh. 

The mini's come in to see what I'm doing and Picky Piggy picks one up "They look so cute!" CraftyCorn giggles "We should give them makeovers too!" God spare those tiny bitches-

I hear a bunch a screaming and shouting "Do you think they're okay?" DogDay asks and I nod "They don't bite" he looks at me "YES THEY FUCKING DO BITCH" One of the mini's runs out and then greys dragged back. DogDay blinks two times and looks at me, then the door "Yeah...I'm scared for the mini's now-" 

The mini's get dragged out by the girls and they all have makeup on, the mini's start crying. Bobby hands one to me "Don't cry, the big scary girls can't hurt you any more" I say and Bobby glares at me like she's gonna hit me with the shoe. DogDay starts laughing "Ain't no way you just said that-" I sigh and look at all the mini's.... Ugh it's gonna take forever to get all this makeup off them.