💛Memories💜

(Flashback, before the hour of joy)

It was a nice and peaceful day at the Playcare, kids where running around and hanging with others, talking, singing, reading. Expect for one, Theodore Gramble...The young introvert who's only friend was-

Theo POV

I hate this stupid place. I hate it. I can't stand it here. I want to leave, its only a matter of time. Prototype will save us all. I see a boy come up to me, he had one of those stupid DogDay plushies "Hi! I'm Soleado! What's yours?" He asks and I hugs my CatNap plushie closer while glaring at him. He nods "I understand that your not much of a talker or, anything really but you deserve to have friends too" I look him up and down. He has hair was brown and blonde his eyes where brown. He noticed me looking as his skin and he became really shy "It's called Vitiligo, no one knows what the cause of it is but they think its related to immune system changes, genetic factors, stress, or sun exposure, I read that in a book"

 I notice that his whole body except for his face, there just a small dark part on his eye. I just listen to him "Everyone is different and beautiful." He gestured toward his body "This is how I'm beautiful..." he walked up to me and poked my cheek gently "This is how you are beautiful" I blush slightly and he blushed too "S-Sorry I didn't mean to make you embarrassed or anything! I was just complimenting you!" He begans stressing and I laugh. 

He looks me in confusion "You're so weird!" He looks down and then I say "I like weird, you personality is adorable" I say and he blushes "Thank you so much!" He hugs me and then lets go "Sorry, not a hugger. Noted" I hold out my hand and he shyly takes it "Theo," I say and he smiles, my god when he smiles it seems like the sun gets brighter.