Chapter:26

Bella P.O.V:
"Alice are u done??"i asked her "bella control"alice said again hushing me up. After abt 15 more mins she brought my dress and i wore it. "Well alice where is he taking me?"I asked curious "nowhere"she said and put the blindfold.
I walked downstairs andsmell of roses filled the air i opened my blindfold and found darkness "Edward"i asked fr him. Then suddenly a light popped on and it was emmett came beside me and twined his arms with mine. We walked together till we reached the back gate and it was total darkness. Then Emmett left me i think in middle of,the garden. A light popped on and i saw Edward on one knee. He was wearing a tuxedo my jaw dropped. "Isabella marie swan I have loved u from the day u walked through those doors of my life. Thank you fr making me realize what i was missing and compleating me. I promise to love u every single day of forever. Will u do the extra ordinary honour of marrying me?"Edward asked still on one knee and a ring in his hand. The ring was beautiful. It was oval(the ring in twilight eclipse movie). The words brought tears in my eyes. "Yess"i said and hugged him.
"Perfect together" i heard alice voice from a side and the lights flash on.
Then we had dinner all of us with our finances.
Well it probably is my best day....
--------------------XoXoX-----------------------
Sorry fr late update am really sorry i was on writers block. Thank u guys fr ur votes. Pla vote and comment the story is on its end... Pls do vote and comment...