Chapter: 11

Edward P.O.V:

We boys just returned from the gaming shop that I was being dragged by Alice "Alice stop wat are you doing?" I asked her "You" she pointed on me "stand here till I go find Jasper" she ordered "but-" before I could say any further she went away. So am here stuck in front of changing rooms.

I heard someone calling Alice the voice was known "Alice help me am stuck" It was Bella from one of the dressing rooms I was debating whether to go in or not. The gentleman inside me was telling no whereas the teenage boy was telling yes. At last the teenage boy won and I went in just to help her don't take me wrong. When I got in I saw Bella in a black strapless floor length dress. She was facing away from mirror and held two robes I went and tied them then I slowly took my hands to feel her bare back when I touched her she became tensed and turned around "Oh gosh Edward you scared the crap out of me" she yelled "I was just helping you" I defended myself.

"By the way you look pretty" I complimented her. She blushed and looked down. I took my hands and cupped her face now we were staring in each others eyes, her dark brown chocolate eyes were perfect. Then I moved my gaze to her lips and leaned forward to kiss her when my phone rang and we came back to reality I checked my phone to see it was an unknown number. I slowly left her face she turned around "Ed- Edward, I think you should go" she stated "am sorry Bella" I said "it's okay now go let me change" she pushed me out. And I was standing outside smiling like an idiot for the almost kiss. Oh god, this girl will be the death of me...

Bella P.O.V:

After getting Edward out of dressing room, I sighed in relief. We were about to kiss. But then everything has a right time maybe it wasn't the right time. By the time we reached home We girls had 4 dresses each.

Next I know is going into my room hitting the pillow and drifting off to sleep.

———-Next day(still in Bella P.O.V)———

It was the weekend so I overslept. A knock on the door or I should say loud banging of door woke me up, next I saw was Edward coming in my room with two mugs which I guessed was coffee "Morning sleepyhead" he smirked taking my breath away and handing me one of the mugs "morning where are others?" I asked. "Emmett and Rosalie are visiting Rosalie's cousin Irina as she is in town, Alice and Jasper are spending the day together alone" he said "so it left us alone what do u want to do?" I asked him "why not we visit my special place?" he asked me "okay you wait for me downstairs I will be there in no time" I said as I stood up to get ready....

——————————————————————xoxox——————————————————————

Sorry, not that interesting chapter but next one will be...

If any mistakes please forgive me

All characters are from twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer leaving the plot.

Please vote-comment if you like my story and want me to continue it..

And yeah remember Irina is Rosalies cousin cause it may come in story ahead ;)...