Chapter:4

School!! School!! Schoo!!

As always I jolted upright by the sound of my ringing alarm. That stupid clock never fond of me sleeping.

I got freshened up I was wearing a denim jeans with the black sleeveless top with some makeup and left my hair into a simple ponytail. I took my bag and went downstairs to find everyone waiting for me. They came and greeted me.Me Rosalie and Emmett went together in Rosalie's convertible BMW whereas Alice, Jasper and Edward went in Edward's Volvo.

On the way to school, I remembered yesterday's talk with Edward..

I was sitting in my room reading wuthering heights. That's when someone knocked on my door "come in" I responded, it was Edward. "Bella I know tomorrow is ur first day. Don't be nervous we all are there for you. Just tell us if you need anyone of us." he said while coming inside and standing next to my bed. I pointed him to sit "Edward thank you so much for considering me the part of your family I am really happy that I decided to come here. And yes Edward I will surely tell u if I need anyone of u" I answered him." Bella I and Alice. have decided to change our schedule according to yours so that we can be together in all classes." he said "but Ed-"I started telling that he shushes me "shh Bella no u can't change our mind so please accept it.""thank you Edward" i said

So I don't need to worry I will have two of my friends in my every class but still I was still nervous as hell.

———————At School——————-

Due to some reasons Alice wasn't in my all lessons but Edward was, my locker was next to Alice though. I also found out that many girls here were madly in love with Edward as they claimed, but he gave no response to them. In all my lessons, Edward was my seat mate I was happy about it though I got death glares too.

Later that day I was putting things in my locker that when someone patted my back" hey you,new girl" the voice said,"yes" I asked turning back to face her but she was rather angry on me now what I did on my first day. "You stay away from my Edward you got that unless it won't be good for you" she said I was about to reply that someone interrupted me "or else what?? you also know Edward isn't yours when will you stop trying?" it was Alice, my saviour. "You will see when he proposes me in front of everyone," the girl said and stormed off "whatever" Alice responded to her. "You okay? don't listen to her" she asked me"yeah I am thank you" "I need to talk to Edward about this" she mumbled"hey Alice don't please for me" I pleaded her "fine" she said. Then we left together and met rose by her car. We girls were going shopping after school.

———————————————————-xoxoxox————————————————————

Guess who is the girl??

Please vote and comment if you like the story and want me to continue and sorry for all the mistakes....