Chapter:9

Bella P.O.V:
Mike was suspended for his behavior. Although Edward was damn furious.
The other day after 1 day of incident I was sitting under the tree when Edward came and sat next to me. "Bella am so-' he started but I cut him in "Edward it wasn't ur fault stop apologising". Sensing the mood I took a fist full of grass and throwed it on him he looked at me confusingly I just smiled sheepishly. Then he suddenly threw some on me. Soon it led to a mud fight which led to him tickling me. He didn't stop until I told him I will pee. Then I was sitting between his legs his arms around me oh I can so spend my eternity like that "me too" he said " did I said that out loud?" I asked looking at him he just nodded. I leaned into him, before I drifted off to sleep I felt soft lips on my forehead "Bella I..." before he could compleate it I drofted off to sleep.
Edward P.O.V:
"Bella I like you" I confessed but then I realized she had drifted off to sleep. I doubt if she heard me. I took her into my arms and took her into her room. After putting her into her as I moved around to leave a hand grabbed mine I turned around"dont leave me" she said her eyes wide open. I got inside with her and pulled her into my arms "Edward never leave me!" she said snuggling into me "never" I said kissing her forehead and drifted off to sleep.....
---------------------------xoxox------------------------
Sorry for short chapter..
Please vote-comment if u want me to continue the story... And sorry for mistakes....