Chapter:17

Bella P.O.V:

I went back home in 2 days and back to school in 3. After that incident, me and Edward came closer. Even I came to learn that the day of the incident(in past) James had purposefully toxicated Jacob and Sam although he didn't drink at all, so it was all his fault. And the day aftermath he had no idea of what happened last night. I had forgiven Jacob after that. We all became a nice group of friends. Angela and Ben also joined our group, actually they were terrified of Jessica and Tanya who always rambled about Edward. Although Angela was my one of the friends I thought that this decision of hers was correct and now I had some sought of gratitude towards her, as I remember:

We were sitting in the cafeteria talking in couples. Edward had an arm around me that we were interrupted by a voice "Can we join you?" she asked "of course Angela" I said "and Ben" seeing everyone's expression. They took the seat "Thank you guys," they said.  

Jacob and Renesmee were now dating so were Angela and Ben:

Renesmee and I were by her locker as we had this common class. Jacob and Edward walked to us. Then Jacob sat on one knee and asked Renesmee to be her girlfriend she eagerly accepted. Seeing them together I also wanted Edward to ask me out. And then the day came tomorrow is my first date.

Actually we all are going on the date together. We all will be in same town but different restaurants.
Right now am sitting in the cafeteria listening to all the blabbers waiting for Edward to bring my food. I am brought out of the trance by his voice "Bella your lunch" he says as he sits beside me. "Bella so you ready for shopping?" Alice asked, "You know Alice I don't like shopping," I said and turned to face Edward "Thank you" I said looking into his eyes that green eyes. I got lost in them he was straight gazing into me "Perfect shot" said Angela as she sat with her camera. We looked at her confused "What I needed a couples photo for yearly students magazine the best couple in forks high" she said I blushed and Edward changed the topic "so where is Ben?" he asked Angela she blushed "right here man" Ben answered taking a seat beside Angela and putting his arm around her "someone missed me?" he asked snuggling into Angela "Oh please guys no PDA" Emmett said "like seriously Emmett?" I asked him knowing that he and Rosalie were worst then Angela and Ben or I should say worst than anyone we all laughed "Damn you sister" he said and Rosalie blushed. 

We girls now stood in front of a store which wasn't that big and I was astonished that Alice chose this place as we walked in we saw different dresses of all kinds hanging. We quickly scattered ourselves and I found a beautiful blue mid thigh backless dress. As I heard Edward loved blue on me, Alice got a green floor length dress with purple in it and it was also back less, Rosalie got a red just above knees dress which was strapless whereas Renesmee got a black floorlength strapless dress and Angela got a frilly pink backless just above knees. We leftthe store and headed home guys were waiting for us on the front porsch we went inside and our evening got better. None of the boys were allowed to see any of our dress. After our so called evening movie Jacob and Renesmee went to their house which was next to ours and Angela and Ben headed to theirs as they stayed next to eachother but down the streets from our. That night before I drifted off to sleep my last thought was 'Atlast tomorrow Edward will become mine'.... 

———————————————————-xoxox————————————————————————-

So now they have a big group of friends...

Next chapter "THE DATE"....

I will update soon...

Please vote and comment..