Chapter:12

A/N: This chapter is a little long!! Please tell me if you all want long chapters like this....

————————xoxox———————

Bella P.O.V:

I was wearing a knee-length red skirt and black tank top. I let my hair in a ponytail leaving some bangs of my hair behind my ear. I put a very light makeup on to look natural. When I came downstairs I found Edward leaning into the wall near stairs, his eyes were closed. I stood there looking at his face mesmerised by his feature. He opened his beautiful green eyes and looked directly at me and I blushed.

Edward P.O.VI was waiting for Bella downstairs leaning on a wall with my eyes closed. When I opened them I saw a beautiful girl right in front of me. I flashed on quite grin to her and we started walking outside. "Bella u aren't wearing heels right?" although I saw she wasn't wearing heels I just wanted to make a small talk with her "no," she said quietly.We walked through the woods in back of our house. "Are we there?" she asked me in every five minutes and my answer would be "no wait a little". After a good hike of 45 minutes, we reached the place. Bella reacted like a 5-year-old girl who got her favorite doll as a present on Christmas and danced around the place.

It was my meadow which I hadn't shared with anyone except Bella. It was surrounded by beautiful wildflowers with long grasses. I went spread my bedsheet under the tree which was in the middle of the meadow. I laid down and after few minutes Bella joined me. I slowly held her hand looking at her. She also looked at me our gaze meeting. Then I looked back at the sky at the clouds. Bella was making circles on my hand. I had and urge to try something so I sat up she also did the same crossed leg. I turned towards her and took her into my lap I moved her now she was sitting on my lap her legs around my waist as my hands snaked her waist. I so leaned to kiss her. I pressed my lips to her the same electrical signal took over the same passion between us came. Our lips moving together like they were made for each other. Then I pulled away for breath.She stared into my eyes. Then I shifted so that Bella was sitting in between my legs. One of her hands was twined with mine and another was resting on her lap while I was playing with her hair from one of my hand. The rest of the day we spent lying there, eating lunch that I packed for us and talking about school. We didn't want to feel awkward so we didn't press on to the subject of the kiss.

It was late in evening the sky was growing dark so we headed home. Upon reaching home I followed Bella till her bedroom as we were talking about something well she was talking I was just listening or may be staring at her. When we reached her room she turned around and one of her bang of hair fell loose I placed it behind her ear with my hands slowly trailing her cheeks and then her ear. She then hugged me I hugged her back well this was unexpected. After a while we parted away she took my hand in her and came close to me she whispered in my ear" It was my best day Edward and probably the best kiss thank you" she said and kissed my cheek. Before I could say anything she turned away and went in her room closing her door. I just stood there smiling like an idiot for more or less 15 minutes. Then I heard the return of my cousins and went down.

That night I dreamt something very beautiful it was me and Bella in my meadow confessing our love for each other. This probably was my power booster now I had an inbuilt confidence to ask Bella out. Maybe one day I will have Bella as my girlfriend maybe one day I will have Bella as my wife maybe one day I will have Bella for eternity maybe one day....

——————————————————————-xoxox—————————————————————-

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comment if you like my story....

Any ideas inbox me...