chapter:1

"Dad please let me move in with emmett"i said or asked will be better, "if u also go i will be left alone here"he responded the hundredth time. "Please dad i promise to visit u every chritsmas", "okay okay u win". Yeah i was so damn happy atlast i can move in with my brother beary emmett.

Oh so bad of me btw i am Isabella Marie Swan i live with dad in phoenix. My mom died after 3 years of giving birth to me. I have an elder brother Emmett Swan, he stays in forks, washington with his girl frnd and 3 other people. He attends forks high school and is a senior. I am going to stay with him because i love him a lot and miss him too. I just also wanted to get out of phoenix because of my ex Jacob. He tried to rape me in a party with his friends. I truely loved him. From that point of time i lost belive in true love. I suffer being here, it just reminds me of those old times. Luckily he wasn't able to compleate his notion because my dad reached the party right at time. But still it hurts.

Back to reality i am here now packing so that i can move in with my brother. When i actually informed him he was pretty much excited to have me. Tomorrow morning i have a plane from phoenix to seattle, then a short hour flight from seattle to L.A and from there an hour car journey to forks. Tomorrow is a big day...

—————————-xoxo——————————-

Sorry guys fr any spelling mistake cause this is my first story. I promise to update soon. Pls vote-comment.