Chapter:5

A/N: this chapter will contain more than one p.o.v. and thank you for your votes....

——————————————————xoxoxo———————————————-

On the way to Seattle, we informed Rosalie about the incident. She was fuming with anger by the time Alice compleated"how dare she behaves to you like that!" she said fumingly. "Hey Rose look its okay"I said trying to calm her down "but Bella we need to talk to Edward" she said "no none of you will say a word to him" I said not meeting their gaze "as you wish" she said. The car stopped in front of a shop, next I know is we in the shop looking at dresses.

By night leaving Edward everyone knew about the incident. As promised no one uttered a word to him.

———-Next Day (In School)———-

As always me and Edward entered together welcomed by death glares. The first half went well. During lunch in cafeteria everyone was seated on our usual seats in the corner. I was late because of the talking to Mr. Banner. I was on the way to our table that someone cleared her throat I moved around to see the same girl standing there "I think you didn't take the warning for real" she said. Before I could respond I was sitting on the floor clutching my stomach with pain. My eyes abt to close then I heard someone saying "Poor thing awww little cry baby from next time stay away from my Edward" then I heard more shouting before everything blacked out.

Edward's P.O.V:

We were all seated on our usual seats leaving Bella as she was late because of the talk Mr. Banner wanted to do. "Where is Bella?" asked Alice "oh don't worry she will be here soon," I said. Others got busy talking, but I was here missing Bella. I don't know wat has happened, but she has changed me in a better way. That's when I heard a noise since the voice came from my back I moved to see students surrounding someone. I went there and saw Bella laying and Tanya laughing at her "Poor thing aww little cry baby from next time stay away from my Edward" she said. I ran to Bella and shouted at Tanya" HOW DARE YOU TOUCH BELLA!!! AM N OT YOURS!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE". I took Bella in my arms and carried her to the nurses office. How dare Tanya even think of hurting Bella no I can't let anyone hurting her I will protect her. But why I didn't understand this feeling. I was there the whole time holding her hand until she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes blinking few times "hey" I said "hi but what am I doing here?" she asked "Tanya hit you in the stomach you fainted so I brought you here" I told her. Then the nurse came "She can take rest of her day and tomorrow off" she informed us "I will take her home" I said to the nurse not breaking my eye contact with Bella the whole time. I felt a connection with her. A connection which I would never want to break. I met our siblings by the car. We all reached home and sat down in the living room. On the way to home, I also got to know that Tanya had yesterday threatened Bella. I was out of mind ready to hunt Tanya down. I wasn't usually this violent but when someone threatened my family I would never mercy them. The rest of the day was went watching movies. But today was really special. I got a bond with Bella I will never break....

————————————————————xoxoxox———————————————————-

If you like my story please vote-comment...

Sorry for any mistakes..