Chapter:25

Edward P.O.V:

Bella was out of the hospital and right now we are in the living room cuddling up on the couch, Alice and Jasper are making out on the love seat. Tanya got missing the day after Bella was found. After that till date, life has been more than wonderful. "Well guys I want to announce something," Rosalie said coming inside the room with Emmett. "Your pregnant?" Jasper asked raising one eyebrow "No we use protection", Rose said. "Well we are getting married," she said and showed the ring which now rested in her left hand's fourth finger. We looked at them a little-shocked cause Emmett last day told me he wasn't ready to get the relationship to next level. "Congrats" Bella was first one get out of the trauma and hugged them. Next was Alice and then me lastly Jasper. "It's our treat today" Emmett declared "Everyone get ready," he said and we departed. 

----------------------------------------------At dinner--------------------------------------

Bella was wearing a blue colored dress which went till her mid-thigh and was full sleeved her hair was in a messy bun. I was wearing a simple white checked shirt and black pants. We were currently seated in the diner with a personal booth. Me then Bella then Alice Jasper and Rosalie Emmett. We were having a great time me and Bella making out. The dinner ended with Jasper proposing Alice. That meant only I was left. Well, I will but not today. 

Later that night I followed Bella to her room and we started making out. Soon she throwed me onto the bed and started taking my shirt off "Bella you sure?" I asked her between our kisses "Yes am more than sure" she replied quickly taking my shirt off. It took me no time in taking her dress off and we both laid on her bed naked kissing. My hands tracing every part of her body. Then slowly I made my way to her neck and then down her body. She tasted delicious.

Bella was sleeping on my chest and I had my arm around her. Today I got her into every possible way. I want this amazing woman in my arms to be my wife and I will make her one. She stirred and looked up. "Good morning," I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled and rested her head again on my chest. 

Bella P.O.V:

I will love mornings if I get to wake every with me in Edward's arms...

------------------------------------------xoxox-------------------------------------------

Well dear readers!!! 

Thank you so much for your votes and comment and please continue it!!! I love you guys...

And the people who voted and supported me are going to get a following from me!!! 

So how is it??? I hope am not disappointing you!!!