Chapter: 20

Edward P.O.V:
Bella walked into class a little stressed "what happened love?" I asked her. She looked at me and shocked her head "nothing". I knew that instant that she was lying. I looked at her but she wasn't meeting my gaze.
After class was over we were talking hand in hand towards gym changing room. I left Bella to get changed. When I entered the changing room there was noone. As I crossed one of the shower room I heard male and female voices, the voice was known they were talking. "Don't worry tan I know u want Edward but don't u forget about me" the male voice said. "oh no baby don't worry even u will have that clutzy slut"Tanya said and then I heard them kissing and then came moaning god who does all the shits in school toilets. I was beyond furious how dare they think of seperating BElla and me!! I quickly changed and returned back to gym. The period was given free to us. "Bella I think we need to talk" I said she came and we sat on one of the benches. "Bella I know something is bothering u please tell me" I asked her then she told me her whole incident with James. How dare he. Then I told Bella about what I heard in changing room. She gasped her mouth flew open. "Edward promise me you will never leave me" she asked I looked deep into her chocolate brown eyes and her soft pink lips I moved down and kissed her lips "does it answer your question?" I asked she took the sign and kissed me again slowly. What did I do to deserve this brunette beauty in my arms...
--------------------------XoxoX-------------------------
Well what is it between Tanya and James cliffhanger....
Sorry for short chapters am having a little problem lately....
Please vote and comment am waiting... Love u guys will update soon..