Chapter:19

Bella's P.O.V:
I was bombarded by the questions frm a blonde girl and a pixie but still I loved them. Next day it was school.
I wore a navy blue top and black leggings with a little makeup. I went downstairs to have breakfast with everyone. "oh look at the glow on her face" said Alice poking me "Alice no" Edward warned her sitting beside me "morning beautiful"he said kissing my temple I blushed.
That day when I entered cafeteria I was pulled by a dancing pixie "Bell no escaping me" she took me around cafeteria and lastly back to Edward" who gave her sugar?" I asked him, he chuckled. "Bella Mrs gwak is calling u in her lab" said Angela as soon she took her seat. "I will be back" I said and pecked Edward on lips and went to physics lab.
On the way back I was suddenly pulled back into an empty room which I supposed to be store room. "hey baby Bella"said the voice "James leave me" I snorted "ow did I hurt u?" asked James making his hold tight on me "come back to me or else" he said with poison in every word "leave me James" I said. Soon the bell rang and he left me and went out "remember not to utter a word to the freak" he warned me before leaving I sat there on my knees with tears. I hooded myself back and went to class Edward waiting fr me. I need to talk to him. This is for us for we and specifically for him....
---------------------------------------xoxoxox---------------------------------------
Sorry for short chapter ans mistakes.. And also for late update..
Thank you so much for 50+ comments and 200+ likes... Love you guys.. Will update soon...