Chapter:18

Edward P.O.V:

We guys were waiting for our girls to come down. We were in our tuxes. After waiting for about half an hour girls walked down first, was Alice next rose then Angela and at last Renesmee and Bella together giggling. I looked at her, and my mouth was wide open I didn't realize it until someone told me to close it. "Bella you look beautiful," I said as she made her way to me, she blushed. I was taking her to Bella Italia. It was one of the fanciest restaurants in Seattle. I parked in front of it and hurried to open her gate knowing her she stumbled a little but then I caught her. We went on my hand around her waist "A table for two" I said without leaving the gaze off Bella. "Please come here sir," she said. She took us to a booth that was safe and private we sat in front of each other. "Soon our waitress appeared "Hello my name is Sushi, I will be your waitress for tonight. What would you like to drink?" she asked me completely ignoring Bella. I didn't liked that "Bella" I said reaching for her hand, she smiled a bit when she saw our hands and leaned forward" I will have a coke" she said "2 cokes" I said. Then she left us alone. "Blue suits you," I said complementing her"Thank you, well you look good yourself," she said. Soon our drinks arrived "Are you ready to order "Yes I will have fried chicken steaks" I said, then she turned towards Bella "I will have Mushroom Ravioli" Bella said with a little growl. The waitress left. "You look cute when you are angry" I said pinching her nose a little "You should have seen how she was battling her eyebrows on you I just had to mark my property" she said and blushed. I smiled. Our foods arrived, we ate silently not talking much. After eating and paying bills, We went outside, and Bella asked if we can take a little walk. While we were walking I thought of asking her something, I stopped and after few paces she did too, "Edward is everything okay?" she asked while coming to me "Yes I just wanted to ask you something Bella will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. "Of course Edward she then hugged me tightly I returned her hug too. Then I looked into her eyes and then her lips. I leaned forward to kiss them and when they touched each other it was like the world behind us has disappeared , our lips moving together like made for each other my hands across her waist and one of her hand across my hair. It felt complete at last. We ended our evening there and returned to the car. I was holding her hand whole time while driving back home. It felt complete. We returned home to be welcomed by Emmett and Rosalie making out on couch "Guys use the room" I shouted, they looked up to see us, my hand around Bella's waist "Don't tell me at least you both aren't together" Rosalie said looking between us "Umm actually yes we are" Bella answered. Rosalie got up and took Bella away from me "SPILL THE BEANS MISSY" Rosalie shouted at Bella. Well, now Bella was mine. I like the sound of that.........

———————————————————-xoxoxox———————————————————————

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BAE CAITLIN

Please vote and comment if you like my story and sorry for mistakes...

thank you for your votes guys...