Chapter 718: Conference

Saya explained the state of Grid to him. It wasn’t that powerful compared to the live one but he should be careful too. He was also considering how to report it to the Athen’s Champion. It was far above where he could handle it alone. He couldn’t just casually tell them that he sensed Grid as most of the warriors didn’t even know about it.

But why would there be a whiff of Grid in this place?

People that could master this power were no joke. They were powerhouse standing at the top of the world.

‘Are you sure that there’s no problem with it?’ Souta asked once again.

‘Probably, if the person using it is here then the strength within will be much more powerful than what you see. If such power landed here, the entire Mine Valley will disappear in the blink of an eye. We’re lucky that it only caused an earthquake.’ Saya said to him.

‘So they are starting to move.’ Souta turned his head at the sky. Perhaps, the person that used it was preparing something. It should be outside the Hall Plains according to Saya’s estimation.

‘You don’t have to worry. Just ask some warriors about the situation outside the Hall Plains. For now, this place is relatively safe since it’s closer to Olympus. No gods will approach the Hall Plains.’ Saya assured him.

‘I understand.’ Souta closed his eyes.

The Hall Plains and after it was the vast Obsidian Desert. Beyond it was the Green River Valley, it was a vast land that housed a large country. If that’s the case, then the Grid should be coming from that large country.

It seems a battle between gods was happening in that place.

Speaking of Grid, Souta was curious about Saya’s Grid if she mastered one before. So he asked her to satisfy his curiosity.

‘Hmm…? I’m just a sword right now. I couldn’t even use most of my power in this state but I mastered it before. Mine is called [Lightning Lotus Sun]. It has the power to turn everything around me into vajra lightning, including time and space. The range of my Grid is probably the same as Hall Plains. I couldn’t remember every detail.’ Saya said.

‘Vajra lightning?’ Souta was a little bit confused. He recalled the black lightning of the Archetype that he was using.

‘Ufufu, you’re not a vajra race so the dark lightning you produce in Archetype is just a downgraded version of a real vajra lightning.’ Saya chuckled when she saw his expression.

‘Nevermind.’ Souta shook his head. He could guess that she was no ordinary god back then. There was various Grid but from her little description, hers was on the stronger side.

Souta finished drinking his coffee. He went outside after paying his bills. Franklin and Amanda were both waiting for him, they finished renting rooms to stay in for a night. After telling them not to cause trouble, he dismissed them. Then, he went to find a brothel.

Before sunrise, Souta, Amanda, and Franklin gathered outside of the White Line City. They walked until they were quite far from the city before they flew. They didn’t want others to discover them as they were staying low-key for now.

Well, it’s not that they were deliberately hiding from other people. It’s fine for them even if some people discover them. It’s just that Souta didn’t want to attract too much attention by moving without caring for his surroundings.

Later, the three landed near Bland City.

They joined other people who were entering the central of Mine Valley. As soon as they enter, they quickly realized the difference between this place and the White Line and Ekatoe. It was too prosperous and it probably has five times the population of White Line and Ekatoe combined.