Chapter 681: War in Subterranean World: Stopping the Aranhgrad

When the Aranhgrad fell, a lot of experts jumped away to avoid being crushed into meat paste. Still, some of them didn’t manage to escape on time. Their fate was unknown. No one knows if they were alive or not.

Grain Leader Banni looked at this scene. He was concerned about the things that were happening. It was too chaotic and the formation was broken.

“The three nations are falling…”

He muttered as he turned his head and watched the current three nations. Among the tens of thousands of tall buildings on this land, only a few were left standing.

He took a deep breath and said, “Warriors! Fall back!! We’re going back!!”

It was a decision he made after carefully deliberating what he should do. There’s no need for them to stay in this land. All the ordinary people died due to the best feram from that fifth stage monster.

Also, among the remaining seven executives, only four were left. They didn’t need to deal with them considering the state of the situation. It was as if the entire subterranean world was going to collapse.

Not just that, but he could also feel the energy fluctuations of the fifth stage monster. It means that it was still alive so they had to stay away from it. Let the Red Matter Association and that monster kill each other.

“Retreat!! It’s an order!!”

Even if he wanted to fight, his injuries haven’t completely healed so he couldn’t join. After all, he fought two executives in the Aekr Republic and managed to overcome them with his own power.

Huh?

He noticed that they were not the only ones that were escaping. The experts from the other side too were running in the direction of the Aranhgrad.

No. If that happens a lot of people would die.

“Shit…” Banni cursed as he gritted his teeth. He jumped forward and punched one of the experts of Red Matter. He had to force himself to fight even if his injuries grew worse. “Warriors!! Fight them!! Don’t let them go!!”

“Fuck!”

Souta cursed silently. There were other exits but it was also filled with people. He could go outside and let the fortress crush these people but that would change other people’s impression of him.

Most of the warriors were prepared to sacrifice their lives in this mission. So he should at least do something befitting as a warrior of Athen’s Champion. In the game, he wouldn’t hesitate to sacrifice his life since he knew that he could respawn but here…

It was different.

This was outside of his expectations. He didn’t expect that the fortress would slide in this direction. If he knew this from the beginning, he wouldn’t bring the Grain Leader of the Fourth Set into the three nations.

In that case, he could only place his hopes on the combined might of the Fourth Set warriors.

“Warrior!! Don’t let that thing pass behind us!! Millions of people will die!! We will stop it at all costs!!”

Souta roared as he raised his sword above his head.

“What about the monsters?!” One of the Squad Leaders asked.

That’s right, the monster tide caused by the Terror Gale Hippogriff hasn’t disappeared yet. The warriors were fighting these monsters before Souta arrived here. Even though the warriors had killed thousands of monsters, there were still hundreds of them left.