Chapter 713: Tournament of Astros: End of Second Day

Although Souta was strong, he was still at the level of initial rank. Level 61 to 65 were considered initial, level 66 to 70 were intermediate, level 71 to 75 were high, and lastly, level 76 to 80 were peak.

That’s just how the game divided the power levels.

He was only level 64 close to the intermediate rank. Regardless of his level, his combat prowess was higher due to him possessing various skills, equipment, and the benefits he received from the system. It made other people think that his aura was already at high rank of fourth stage.

Honestly, it’s not really a high rank. It was a level between intermediate and high. In short, Souta’s base power was already stronger than intermediate fourth stage but weaker than the high fourth stage. It was a huge improvement in his power and normal One Shackle Realm wouldn’t be a problem for him. Only those experts at Two Shackles and above could give him trouble.

His other source of strength wasn’t included with it.

He achieved this in just two months but half of the credits go to the increase in density. It literally bolstered his muscles to the next level achieving a great enhancement in physical abilities.

Everyone received benefits from the increase in density.

Alice and Eztein reached Shackled Realm while Franklin just broke his shackle a while ago.

Torkez and Amanda used the energy to approach the Shackled Realm. Just a little bit more and the two of them would break one of their shackles.

Yenxa attained her third evolution.

Doranjan was close to achieving the intermediate rank of fourth stage.

Yuko entered the peak rank of third stage. She was close to attaining her fourth evolution.

Eilish was close to breaking her second shackles.

Gragas was also close to reaching Shackled Realm. If his focus was on training not on forging, he would certainly break one of his shackles in the past two months.

The fastest one among them was unquestionably Isabella. She was just a normal person in the past few months and yet she already caught up with some of the experts in Astros. This speed of improvement was stunning to the point that other people would have a hard time believing it. Plus, she wasn’t focused on her training as she was also busy brewing potions.

Right now, she’s only at intermediate S-rank. She’ll be able to approach Amanda and Torkez soon.

As expected of the future god-rank powerhouse.

As for the other future god-rank powerhouses, Souta could only sigh. It was hard to recruit them since they had their own ambition just like Alexander, the future Ancient Myriad Emperor. The least he could do was to form a connection with them. He also didn’t know their exact locations so he didn’t know where he could find them.

Yuko and Elder Guan’s battle had started. Yuko quickly used her full strength as she rushed at her opponent with intense flames surging in her body. A peak third stage was powerful but against a One Shackle expert, it was still lacking by a huge margin. Plus, Elder Guan had grown stronger too. His strength in sub-world couldn’t be compared to his current strength. He became a legitimate expert of Imperium.

At the very least, Yuko showed a great battle. She would last longer if she fought the Elder Guan in sub-world with her current power.

Souta nodded in satisfaction while looking at the battle. Everyone was improving and it was good for him. They could help him in his future endeavors.