Alice: (realizing) It's just a cut on your hand.

John: (concerned) Boss, what should we do about the mission?

Jesus: (angrily) How dare Lucifer scar my precious self. I change my mind, Malkor, go back to your Warstar base and continue your experiments by targeting those Hazbin creeps NOW!

 I change my mind, Malkor, go back to your Warstar base and continue your experiments by targeting those Hazbin creeps NOW!

Malkor: (determined) As you command.

-

An hour later, Carmilla bursts into the hotel.

Carmilla: (demanding) Where is she?

Clara: (concerned) Mom, calm down. Odette is in her room.

Carmilla: (sternly) What happened?

Vaggie: (concerned) She got struck in the stomach by an angelic sword.

Carmilla takes a sigh.

Carmilla: (concerned) I knew this would happen to her after what happened.

Angel Dust: (confused) Hello, for context, what is this thing that happened recently that none of us have a single idea of?

Clara and Carmilla share a glance before Carmilla turns back to Angel Dust.

Carmilla: (sternly) It's personal, and none of your business. Clara, show me to your sister's room.

Clara: (nervously) Yes, Mom.

Clara and Carmilla walk up the stairs into a corridor.

Angel Dust: (annoyed) Man, those Carmines do like to keep us in the dark.

Husk: (annoyed) You think.

-

Elsewhere, in Emily's room, Alastor teleports into the room only to see Emily crying on her bed.

Alastor: (calmly) Well, looks like somebody had a bad day.

Emily: (sniffling) You can say that.

Alastor approaches Emily, sensing her distress.

Alastor: (calmly) Care to talk about it, my dear? Sometimes letting it out can ease the burden.

Emily wipes away her tears and looks up at Alastor.

Emily: (sniffling) It's just... everything feels so overwhelming right now. I never imagined my life would take such a drastic turn, and now Odette... she's hurt because of me. I just wanted her to smile. Can't you do something to heal her? I'll do anything, even give up my soul for you. Please.

Alastor: (cheerfully) Unfortunately, magically healing someone who's been struck by an angelic weapon is out of my range, but don't worry. I'm sure Odette will be fine. How about we whip up a little distraction to lift your spirits? A song, perhaps?