I frowned. Because he looked like he was mad at me.

What kind of suddenness was this?

I remembered him holding my phone and I looked at it.

What did he do with my phone?

I was dumbfounded and walked to take my phone.

I took my phone in my hand and slide up.

My eyes widened in shock when I saw the call history with Taehyung recently for about five minutes.

I started getting panicked. They must have been talking. It was fucking damn five minutes!

And Eunwoo looked angry. I slumped my butt on the corner of the bed. I buried my head in between my arms that were supported by my thighs.

"Fuck, it's so damn stressful" muttered me.

Taehyung was never a joke. He's very good at provoking people. What the fuck he had told Eunwoo that Eunwoo was so mad????!

Thinking of that made me want to scream out.

My chest was about to burst and I finally grumbled.

After that, I stared at my phone sharply. "Aish, this stupid motherfucker"

I gripped the phone tightly in my hand and went to open the door a little bit. I peeked in the living room.

I saw Eunwoo on the sofa. He was looking at TV, but obviously, he was not really watching the TV.

His facial expression clearly showed that he had things in his mind.

I closed the door. His face also told me my appearance would worsen the situation.

I leaned my back against the door. I bit my lips and pinched my eyes closed.

I was so done with all the problems in my life.

It's so fucking tiring!!!

I opened my eyes back and looked at the phone in my hand. Maybe if I knew what Taehyung told Eunwoo, I could at least fix it.

I made a call to Taehyung and pressed the phone against my ear.

I walked back and forth, waiting for him to pick up my call impatiently.

As soon as he picked it up, I quickly asked him, "What have you said to Eunwoo???".

"What?"

I clicked my tongue, "What have you said to Eunwoo??? What have you fucking told him??????"

"You want to know?" asked Taehyung.

I furrowed my eyebrows. This stupid motherfucker must be playing with me. "Tell me, motherfucker"

Taehyung smirked and chuckled in disbelief. It had been quite a long time since she didn't call him motherfucker. To him, it was not bad at all. It even sounded sexy to him. "Hmm.. I ain't going to tell you hun. It's your fault to leave your phone around. If you had your phone with you, this wouldn't be happening. Next time, be careful" said Taehyung and ended the call right away.

"Taehyung? Taehyung??"

"Yahhh!!!" I yelled in frustration.

I stared at the floor for a while. I guess there was nothing I could do except to talk to Eunwoo slowly.

But of course not now.

I slumped myself in the bed. I took a glance at the wall clock. It was about two hours more, I had to pick up Jihoon from school.