-Dirty Deeds-

(WARNING: This chapter contains an Adult Scene filled with Smut and XXX rated content for those who are 18 years of age or older, If this type of content is not for you and makes you uncomfortable in anyway, Or you're under the age of 18, Please skip it, You have been warned...)

*1 Day Later*

The next day back on Contraxia, Amy and her friends were gearing up to finally leave the planet, It was nightfall, And outside there was a massive blizzard that night and it was snowing a ton, Some of the people and Ravagers were outside wondering out in the blizzard, And most of them were inside the brothel, Drinking and partying as usual, Meanwhile, Amy Rocket and Groot were up in their room, They were packing and organizing their things for when they depart in the morning.

They were just about done packing, Amy was in the bathroom taking a shower, While she was in the shower, Rocket was next to the door of their room having a dispute with Groot, He was back in his orange suit, They needed to do some last minute pick ups before they headed off in the morning, And he was obligating Groot for the task.

"I Am Groot? (I don't understand? Why me?)" Groot asked Rocket.

"Amy and I did most of the work! While you barely did nothing! Now here's the list!" Rocket answered him handing him the list of what they needed.

Groot grabbed the list from Rocket and began reading it.

"...I Am Groot? (...But... What if I freeze to death out there?)" Groot then asked him.

"You're a freakin big ass tree you can withstand the cold now get outta here!" Rocket answered while frustrated with him.

Groot then left out the door and it slid shut behind him, Rocket was still annoyed by him asking such a stupid question.

"Such an idiot." Rocket muttered in frustration as he walked away from the door.

A few minutes later Rocket finished up packing the last bag of their supplies, And that was it, They were all packed up for the morning, Rocket could now finally relax, He took the bag and threw it on top of one of the cargo crates next Amy's backpack and was walking away, But she forgot to zip it up.

So when Rocket threw the bag, It accidentally hit her backpack causing it to fall off the edge of the crate onto the floor, All of her stuff fell out of it, The loud thud from her backpack falling on the floor alerted Rocket making him stop, He turned around to see her backpack on the floor with all her belongings out of it.

"Aw crap." Rocket said while frustrated.

He walked over to her backpack then knelt down and began picking up her belongings placing them back into her backpack, As he was about to pick up the last thing from her backpack he stopped, He looked shocked and surprised, He slowly picked it up for a closer look, It was a magazine, But not just any ordinary magazine, It was a "2011 Playgirl", And on the cover was a man who was fully naked, Who goes by the name of Tim Boyce, That's when the Raccoon realized, It was pornography, And it was at that moment Rocket discovered Amy's dirty little secret.

"...You gotta be kidding me..." Rocket said in disbelief and shock while looking at the magazine.

He was in so much disbelief that a sweet girl like Amy would have pornography with her the whole time since the day she left with him, A minute later Amy was out of the shower, She walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom all dressed up with her jacket, Shirt, And pants on.