-Amy's Nightmare-

Meanwhile, Back on Morag, Recorder Theel was making his way back to the command center, When he walked in he then made his way to a room in the back, He walked in as the door slid open, He was now in what appeared to be a Comm Room, Guards were sitting at computers against the walls around the room, And in the center of the room there was a round metal holographic table, He spoke out loud getting everyone's attention in the room.

"I require you all to take a brief moment outside, There are some, Crucial elements of business that must be confidentially discussed." Theel told all the guards sitting in the room.

All the guards then got up from their chairs and began to leave while Theel had his arm extended out towards the door as they exited, When they were all out of the room Theel hit a button on a little control panel next to it, Closing and locking the door, He walked over to another control panel, In the room, he turned a nob on it dimming the lights in the room, He then walked up to the holographic table in the center of the room, He hit some buttons on it sending the call to his Master.

He stood there waiting for him to answer the call, After a moment, His Master's hologram appeared standing on the table looking down at him, It was him, The High Evolutionary, He wore a purple suit, Purple boots, And a covering on the back of his head with wires hooked into it, The skin on the upper sides of his face were stretched and overlapped the covering on the back of his head, And was held on by little metal clamps, He expected positive news from his companion.

"...Recorder Theel... I assume that your reason for contact is worth of both positive and profound value..." His Master told him.

"We had the Terran in our custody for interrogation, In hopes of revealing 89P13's location." Theel told him.

"Is that so... And where of P13's location?..." He then asked Theel.

Theel anxiously had to break it to him that Rocket and Groot had attacked and broke into the facility escaping with Amy.

"...89P13 came to us, Before we could come to him, He infiltrated the establishment using a tracker he had placed on the Terran somehow, He along with his companion blasted their way in and escaped with the Terran, They're gone Sire..." Theel told his Master.

His Master then had an expression of anger and disappointment towards Theel that he failed his task of catching 89P13.

"I was unaware the Terran was being tracked by P13, He must've inserted the tracker in her-" Theel was telling him until his hologram abruptly raised and opened his hand towards him.

A flow of visible purple energy swirled around his open hand.

Theel began to get choked as the same purple energy swirled around his neck, Grabbing onto his neck with both hands as it did, He struggled and was choking as he slowly was levitated off the floor while his legs were kicking around and struggling, The guards outside the room heard the commotion going on inside and wondering what was happening, The fact he has a power which benefits him the ability to grab hold of someone while lightyears across the Galaxy completely summarizes what he's capable of, The High Evolutionary glared directly at Theel as he choked him.

"You insult my patience yet again Recorder Theel, I'm no longer gonna tolerate nor let my chances of apprehending 89P13 all turn waste! By you standing in the way." The High Evolutionary told him angrily.

Theel struggled as he choked, Now he revealed the Bad news to his Master, Now was the time to reveal the Good news, Theel then struggled to speak as he choked him.

"*Choking* We- *Choke* We returned- *Choke* The favor- *Choke* Sire, *Choke* We were able- *Choke* To hit them- *Choke* With a Tracking Probe, *Choke* We still have a- *Choke* Visual on them- *Choke* Sire, *Choke* They are not far- *Choke* From the Sovereign! *Choking*." He told him while he choked him and was struggling to breathe.