-Confession-

Rocket was in absolute shock after recognizing the voice from the loudspeakers.

"...No... No It can't be." Rocket said softly but Theel heard him through the surveillance camera.

"Oh but I'm afraid it is 89P13, Years ago you took advantage of my Master, Your Creator, You trying so desperately hard to flee from your one true purpose for what you were created for all these years, Has now been brought upon not only you, But both of your friends, Him and the Terran." Theel told Rocket through the loudspeakers referring to Groot and Amy.

Rocket was feeling anger growing when he was bringing Amy into it, While he was on Groot's shoulder he looked up to a corner right below the ceiling to see a security camera pointed in his direction, Where Theel was watching him as he spoke to him through the microphone out through the loudspeakers.

"It would be such shame that this will have to go down the same road as it did last time... When you were being stupid... And getting your old friends killed... Including her." Theel told him through the loudspeakers which pissed him off.

Rocket breathed heavily in rage while he growled and snarled when he referred to Lyyla, Before shouting and pointing at the security camera.

"*Growl* Listen to me you sick demented piece of shit!! YOU LEAVE THE HUMAN OUT OF THIS!!! AND DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK OF HER!!! YOU ARE NEVER WORTHY TO EVER SPEAK OF HER!!!" Rocket screamed angrily as he looked at the camera.

"AND YOU ARE SO LUCKY I'M NOT CLOSE TO WHERE YOU ARE CAUSE I WOULD FIND YOU AND RIP YOU'RE HEART OUT!!!!" Rocket then screamed out at the camera.

"I know you would certainly like to P13... It's in your nature, The species you originated from and evolved into the life-form you are, Compliments to your creator... I would hate to see another die in this facility today, Especially her, She's bleeding quite profusely I see, She's gonna die fast unless she receives immediate treatment, I was gonna use her as a key to unlock information regarding your location so that I would come to you, But instead... You came to me... Because you have a strong and unbreakable bond with this Terran that you are so optimistic and willing enough to go through all this trouble, Breaking into our place of work! Assaulting and killing my guards!! Destroying everything!!!... Just... For a girl..." Theel explained to Rocket.

Rocket began to think and took in what he was telling him was true, He was willing to infiltrate a facility while putting his life on the line, All for her, Meaning she is that important to him if he's willing to do such a thing.

"You have a strong love for this Terran... And you would hate to lose her as much as I would... Which is why... I am willing to cut a deal with you P13, A deal that will determine how all of this will end today so that no one else has to get hurt... The deal is simple... Option 1, If you make the wise decision to surrender, Then you're friends will not be harmed, Amy will receive immediate medical attention and hospitality while in our care, And for your other friend, Well... He will receive the same form of hospitality as the Terran, Doing so, We can all pretend that all of this never came to pass, And both of them will eventually get to leave freely and move along with their lives... Option 2, Continue with all this mayhem in here, Then we'll have no other choice but to shoot you and the tree down until dead, I would highly advise you for the first and wiser option, Where all of you get out of this alive and well, And all you have to do 89P13... Is turn yourself in... Doing so, You save the lives of you're tree friend and the girl... He lives... And she lives... This will determine for all P13... Do what is right for her... Make your choice..." Theel told him through the loudspeakers.

Rocket took a moment to think, And Groot was unsure of what was going to happen next, All the guards surrounding them began to lower their weapons and thinking he would surrender, Rocket wanted it all to be over for Amy's sake, So she could get the treatment she needed for her current condition, Theel's offer to Rocket was so persuasive, But he obviously knew better, He knew not to ever trust and look up to the ones who side with the one who murdered his once best friend in cold blood.