-The Sacrifice-

They were coming in closer to their ship, Rocket Amy and Groot were wondering how they knew their location.

"I don't understand?! How were they able to find us?!" Amy questioned.

"They must've hit us with a tracking probe as we were fleeing Morag." Rocket then said.

"I Am Groot (This also must be their form of payback for when we broke into their place due to you putting a tracker in Amy's communicator.)" Groot said to Rocket.

"Yeah no shit Groot!" Rocket shouted at Groot in frustration.

"It's alright! No need to panic! I'm gonna get us out of this! I always do!" Rocket shouted while he was hitting buttons getting ready to take off.

"But what if you can't this time Rocky?" Amy then asked him making him turn away from the controls towards her.

"There is a tracker stuck onto our ship! There is no outrunning them! How do you think we're gonna bypass this?!" Amy doubted Rocket.

"Amy." Rocket said.

"This is not like the last time when you and Groot were able to escape from the Ravagers!" Amy told him.

"Amy relax." Rocket then told her as he slowly walked towards her trying to calm her down.

Rocket saw that Amy was scared and could see it in her eyes and began to panic, She continued to doubt that there was no way out and was accepting fate.

"I don't wanna go out this way Rocky!" Amy then told him.

"Relax sweetheart!" Rocket shouted at her as he got closer.

"I don't wanna have to suffer by them as I did before! Especially seeing both you and Groot suffer too!" Amy told him even more afraid.

"Amy please!!" Rocket then shouted at her as he slowly walked up to her.

"I almost died again and I don't wanna die now not like this! Especially not on my birthday!!" Amy shouted while she was about to cry thinking this was the end for them.

"AMY SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME OK!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!" Rocket shouted at her as he quickly reached up grabbing and pulling down her wrists trying to snap her out of it.

Forcing her to kneel down looking at Rocket in the eyes, Amy looked scared and tears were forming in her eyes thinking they were gonna die, He spoke to her as he held onto both of her wrists while she focused on Rocket, Looking into his brown eyes.

"...I know you're scared Amy... Trust me I'm scared too... But they're not after you Amy, It's me they're after, I'm what they want, And I know in the past I made some stupid ass mistakes that got you in the shittiest and most painful situations that I so deeply regret and still beat myself up over still to this day! ...But... Have I ever once in you're life, Had failed at getting you out of it?..." Rocket asked Amy.

"...No... You never have." Amy answered while smiling and feeling better.

"*Scoff* Then what are you freakin panicking about?!" Rocket said to her smiling and making her smile.

"...But no matter what happens, If they do catch us, I will find us a way out and I will fight till my very last breath sweetheart, And I swear on my whole lifespan I will do everything that I can to defend and protect you! They're gonna have to go through me to get you 'cause I will murder every last one of them before they ever get to you and I'm never gonna let them hurt you again!!" Rocket then told Amy before a voice came from the speaker on the control panel.