-Pleasure Planet-

I had to take some sections out of the last chapter and move it into this chapter, There was also some sections I had to edit, It was a last minute decision, So please skip the next sections if you already read them, Let's continue shall we. 👍🏻

Now due to their current situation, They needed some hospitality, And with the pod being wrecked they now had to travel to their destination on foot.

Still miles away from their destination, The place where they always liked to land with Amy on Contraxia, Groot carried their cargo crates full of their stuff and supplies on his back while his roots were wrapped around holding it, Groot walked behind Amy as Rocket walked in front of her, Amy was wearing a black coat while Rocket also wore a coat over his orange suit, They walked miles and miles out into the freezing and snowy wilderness.

Eventually, As they walked, Amy began to tremble and collapsed to her knees, Groot stopped behind her when she did, Rocket then stopped and turned around to see Amy was trying to catch her breath, She was getting dehydrated, Rocket then walked up to her, He pulled out his canteen and unscrewed the cap, He placed his hand holding the side of her face as he gently brought it up to her lips and she drank quenching her thirst, Sharing what he had left in the canteen, They both smiled at each other.

The Raccoon then helped her up and continued on the journey, They continued walking miles and miles across the snowy mountains, Later on, Amy was walking next to Rocket, She was helping herself to a bag of zargnuts, The last of their rations, She looked over at Rocket and brought the bag up to him offering him some, He simply raised his hand up declining and didn't want any, Amy then shrugged and finished the rest of the zargnuts, Later while they traveled, It was getting dark, And they needed somewhere to crash for the night.

Luckily for them, They came across a cave in the side of a mountain, There they would settle for the night, While Amy and Groot settled in the cave they worked to get a fire going, Rocket went out in the snow armed with his laser cannon, Hunting for dinner, Rocket walked out further in the snow, Looking for something the shoot and cook, As he on the hunt in the cold snow, He heard a sound, Startled he then quickly turned and pointed his laser cannon to where the noise came from, What he saw was a jackpot.

It was a big muscled white furry yeti type of creature, Out in the distance, It slowly turned and saw Rocket, A devilish grin began to form on Rocket's face when spotting his prey.

"Come to papa..." Rocket muttered as he grinned and pointed his weapon at the creature.

It roared loudly and was about to charge at him, Before he could charge Rocket then fired off a shot hitting the creature in the shoulder, It clenched onto his wound and looked back at Rocket, He began to look angry as he stared him down after being shot by him, Rocket then had an expression of worry and concern realizing he pissed him off.

"...Oh shit." Rocket said realizing he just made a big mistake.

It began running towards him in rage, Rocket shot a few more shots at the beast as he charged him, The shots made contact but had no effect, Rocket was now even more worried, He fired off some more shots but it still wasn't taking the creature down, Rocket was now panicking before it came and swung both of its fists down to crush Rocket, Rocket jumped out of the way before it could and dropping his laser cannon, Rocket was scared knowing it did not play out the way he wanted.

The creature swung at him again and Rocket dodged it, It then swung again and Rocket leaped onto the creature's back, And jumped off flipping in the air and landing in the snow with ease, He then reached and pulled out his pistol pointing it at the beast, Before he could take the shot it swung around backhanding Rocket, Sending him flying and hitting a rock and dropping his blaster, He groaned in pain when he hit it and fell onto the cold snow with his back now leaned against the rock.