-Prologue -

Somewhere in the Multiverse...

In another Timeline....

Amy slowly opened her eyes, When she did she got a view of the throne room in the Kree ship, All damaged and destroyed, She was dazed and was bleeding, She then slowly looked to her left to see Groot in front of her, Unbuckling her from the seat, She closed her eyes while she was being unbuckled, She opened her eyes again, She was now being carried by Groot, Away from the wreckage of the Milano that she just crashed in, She looked down towards Gamora, And saw her dragging the unconscious Drax across the floor, She then looked to her right to see Quill, Carrying her Rocky beside her, Who also was unconscious from the crash, She then closed her eyes and opened them again.

Groot was now laying Amy on top of the staircase in front of the throne while Gamora laid Drax next to her, Quill was holding Rocket in his arms while kneeling down behind them with Gamora beside him, And Groot was now crouching in front of the throne facing towards them, The whole room was falling apart, Everything was shaking as pieces of stone and debris were falling from the ceiling and hitting the floor around them, While the whole Kree ship was crashing down to the surface of Xandar, Amy thought this would be the end of the line.

She closed her eyes again while the past memories of her whole life flashed before her eyes, She opened them again looking up towards the ceiling, She then saw what appeared to be Groot extending his roots around them and slowly forming a giant sphere over them, Enclosing and protecting them, She watched as the roots slowly formed over her, Enclosing her and the others inside, Everything slowly went to black.

*2 Years Earlier*

Let's start, From the beginning.

Amy Anderson, A young girl from the good ol state of Montana in the United States, When Amy was born her mom died after birth, Leaving her father devastated, Ever since then while she was growing up, He always blamed his daughter for the death of her mother, And became an alcoholic.

He would take out his frustrations on her by beating her cursing at her and bullying her around, He even beat her when he found out that she dropped out of college, She went to The University of Montana and was training to become a surgeon, But she was failing her classes and no longer felt worthy and gave up, Dropping out of school.

Her dad worked at a factory while she worked at a job in retail at a local grocery store in the City of Missoula, But she eventually got fired because of a co-worker who was stealing cash without the store knowing, When they finally noticed the cash was shorter and shorter by the end of the days after closing for the day, They then demanded to know who was taking it.

The co-worker lied and blamed it all on Amy, They believed it and let her go, Which her dad also beat her for while refusing to hear the real story, Her Life was a living hell, But little did she know her luck was about to change, Because she was about to undergo an event that would spring her into an epic adventure and change her whole life, Forever...

Word Count: 574